Thread: AMD Phenom Mobile CPUs?

AMD Phenom Mobile CPUs?

Look like Engadget has got a small number of devices (mainly from Dell and Acer) that have specification with mobile variants of the Phenom II quad cores. These Dell Inspiron M501R,Acer Models are there. I have not observed any benchmarks or even several release news intended for these processors. So I should be really attractive to see if AMD is able to create to bridge the gap in the mobile sector. Thoughts? Opinions? Additional links? Please give me all these information.

Re: AMD Phenom Mobile CPUs?

That would be immense. Absolutely feel like to observe how they carry out in benchmarks. I have not heard whatever thing about them, but if I see something, I’ll absolutely post. Because I really want to know that how this will perform so please if you get any result regarding this then post it.

This should be motivating, particularly as AMD is typically more reasonably priced than Intel. But it lacks the hyper threading. I was at the time of reading the articles and it was saying that the AMD PII X4 (desktop maybe?) processors were on par through the i7 for gaming, but fell at the back in other applications where hyper threading pulled ahead. I would really like to observe a number of tests being done too, observe as how I am preparing to substitute this clunker in relation to a year. It will be pleasant to have additional options instead of always going for the Intel.

I get one of the names of site at the time of googling on this. So for that you just go to the google an there you just type cpubenchmark and I am sure that from there you will get the link of that site. It’s the 2Ghz clocked Quad Core for this it beats i7-720QM, and the mobile i5's in benchmarks, and I also do not know much more about the gaming stuff.

Whatever you said to do I have did like that and searched on the google regarding this whatever information I get from there I just want to share with you and there Actually, according to that Pass mark link, it fall at the back in 720. It does border out the i5's although which is a good start. So now what you want to say related to this.