Thread: Patriot RAM vs Kingston RAM

Patriot RAM vs Kingston RAM

I wanted to implement the RAM into my device while searching for the same i have got two good deal for the Kingston RAM and Patriot RAM. I wanted to have 2 GB RAM. I unable to decide between the same. So if any one is having the reason for the selection of these then please let me know about the same so that i can select the best one for my device. Thanks in advance.

Re: Patriot RAM vs Kingston RAM

Patriot Memory is a U.S. manufacturer ( see, U.S. ) specialized since 1985 in the design and manufacture of memory modules RAM and NAND Flash . Unknown to the general public, but much more " hardcore gamers and overclockers through its RAM modules high performance , Patriot has also made a name in the workplace.

Kingston is well placed to make you enjoy the latest technology through which we can produce modules very small size . We specialize in designing SO DIMM and MicroDIMM to very low profile for which we use an architecture CSP, BGA and other technologies that allow us to keep the memory modules small form in bases vacant laptops. Number of computer manufacturers do not make a mistake and have requested our collaboration for the design of memory solutions tailored to space restrictions on their new systems. Visit the Kingston for more.

Testing RAM DDR2 to 1150 MHz in Kingston RAM overclocked at the factory, but over a voltage of 2.3 V. The tester is happy , this memory runs at high speed with timings compressed, reaching even higher frequencies while keeping the same voltage and same latency settings. This is what i got from the internet.

I have come to know that the Kingston RAM is the best in memory and having the brand name which is trusted by most of the user. You can also check the review given below.

Positives:
    • Very good overclocking Case4
    • Good overclocking Case 5
    • Look
    • Price

Negative point :
    • Behind in the synthetic tests