Thread: Which is best i3, i5, i7?

Which is best i3, i5, i7?

I want to purchase the system for my personal use but I am confused that what process I should get for my new computer system. Which processor do I get from these of the Intel i3, i5, i7? And which one will be good enough such that I can work with good speed. Do anyone have some idea which processor should be the best for my personal use any help with this issue will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Which is best i3, i5, i7?

I have understood your problem. The same problem I was facing during the time of purchasing the new system for my personal use. But as the information I have gathered during that time is that all the three kind of processor you have chosen is good as per the use and the level, i3 is use for the mobile processor, where as i5 is used as a mid-range computer and i7 is used for high-end computer you can go through any one of it.

Thank for the information but I didn’t came to know that which will be the best for my use and as per my budget can you help me out for getting the approximate value for all the three processor and which will be the good for my personal use is these processor is high range as compare to the core 2 duo and the speed basis.

Hi, as you wanted to buy a new computer system you must be aware of price of all the processor. I think that i7 are faster than i5, usually. But if you want buy the computer for gaming purpose then you can go for the i5 as compared to the i3. The i5 processor is good whereas i7 processor is very good as compared to both i3 as well as i5 processor.

I have some of the information of the price of all the three processor which is listed below
    Intel Core i3
    Core i3-530 $ 113 approx.,
    Core i3-540 $ 117 approx.,
    Core i3-550 $ 138 approx.,
    Core i3-560 $ 138 approx.,

Intel Core i5
    Core i7-870 $ 320 approx.,
    Core i7-920 $ 285 approx.,
    Core i7-930 $ 320 approx.,
    Core i7-960 $ 680 approx.,

Intel Core i7
    Intel Core i7 920 $ 325 approx.,
    Intel Core i7 940 $ 660 approx.,
    Intel Core i7 Extreme Edition 965 $ 1,140 approx.,

I don’t understand what do you indicate by the "best"? You can say if as "fastest" before you give the sensible answer to me, I have to confirm that how would you define fastest and the best one. I want for gaming, there are many games not using maximum more than one or two cores of the processor, so how much fastest gaming system will you want to have as per the cores ones.