Thread: GA-MA770-UD3 2.0 and Phenom II 550 and ACC do not work!

GA-MA770-UD3 2.0 and Phenom II 550 and ACC do not work!

I have a problem with GA-MA770-UD3 2.0 and Phenom II 550 When I press CTRL + F1 in bios appears the "Advanced Chipset Features" menu but nothing of where I "EC Firmware" find (Only some of SB700 Spread Spectrum). Advance Clock Calibration I have set to auto, but the effect of isolation. Everest and CPU-Z (current version) have recognized him still 550 BE.I guess I have got a wrong bios, as it already several people made with this same 550 MB of its X2 BE.

Re: GA-MA770-UD3 2.0 and Phenom II 550 and ACC do not work!

I think that I also facing the same issue and I am sure one thing that it is not sure with everyone. But the Bios setting should still be there. Simply put, the judge version was already on the page from GigaByte. But I was not clear what the "right thing". I have just never done a bios update and want to ask rather before I go easy on it update.

It is thus the right Phenom2 AMD X4 Dual Core as sold and you can unlock this by luck (by ACC), but it can also be broken it. Therefore, once these opportunities it works, but unstable, bad luck then, unfortunately, just because all the active core to work are not 100 percent stable. It does not work and you are unlucky. Suspect with you version 3 It's only a matter of luck and guarantee that it works.

In my case it worked, anyway. Although I have had an X3 720 could easily unlock it in the BIOS does (M770T UD3 board) This time I did it: BIOS > By > Advanced Clock Calibration > Advanced Clock Calibration > All cores. BIOS > EC Firmware Selection > Hybrid. Runs stable at me and I am happy absolute. If you are having the same problem then I will suggest you the same.

Marcus is right, of course, but the problem with most is this very but options are not available. Therefore, a Bios flash of distress, but this is no problem with Q-Flash. The USB stick should be formatted with FAT (FAT32 is best), is on the USB stick then the new bios file (you need only the MA77UD32.FD or. FB or whatever her name with you) of the two mentioned Marcus Bios setting. To have, you can here by the producer side download the latest version.

When Bios update with Q-Flash then you should not keep data to DMI. If it keeps may be missing the EC firmware option. I have not tried it yet, but will post it if I have it but then made. Not my PC but from my siblings and is have become skeptical I did not get it on the first try well two cores for the two would also rich. I hope this will help you to solve the problem.

I had an AMD Sempron 140 I wanted to release it II X2, because it did not work. This was true as X2 II recognized, but I could not win start. Fortunately, my 550 works X4 quite as clean. It happens very rarely that it does not work, then that's bad luck. Just check it starts with, normally the bios setting remain and it will get all the windows but still only detected as X3.