Thread: Onboard memory problem with ga-x58a-UD3R

sad Onboard memory problem with ga-x58a-UD3R

Hello, I have the following problem: following the manufacturer's instructions GA-X58A-UD3R, I mounted the 3 2GG memory modules in each memory socket 1-3-5, but the bios only recognizes me 4GG , by changing the memory test site, the result is the same (only 4GG), it seems that the socket 5 memory does not recognize for me, for leaving a single memory module in socket 1 or 3 the pc boots, but if left like that it will not start. Now I have installed the memory modules in sockets 1-2-3 and if I recognize the 6 gigas, which is not is, if so does the triple channel, does anyone have the same board as I could say has mounted memories? Please help me as soon as possible.

Re: Onboard memory problem with ga-x58a-UD3R

I think that you should try using the 2-4-6 and see if you triple channel. Have you referred the motherboard manual?? In the motherboard manual tells you how to put the memos. So you can get some certain help from that. Also I am having the same motherboard. In my motherboard (asus) to three modules I can only mount in the 2-4-6 slots counting from the processor. But then also I would like to recommend you to use the manual for referring which can provide the best solutions.

hi, thanks for showing some interest, the 2-4-6 does not work, again, the panel emits a burst of short beeps and does not come often and neither the post of the bios, the only option I have is 1-2 - 3 and if it works but in dual channel, so if I recognize the 6Gg of ram, the 1-3-5 that the manufacturer recommends only recognizes 4 Gg, I think I'll change the board if I find a solution. For the 1st plate gigabyte touches my foolish amount. To see if someone with the same board can tell me something, a greeting.

I have that plate and put the manual reports that go in the slot 2, 4, 6 for no more triple channel
    Since this computer reports that, as in my motherboard, the memos are in the 2-4-6, as you have a problem with the plate. So talk to your seller. I am sure that something might have went wrong with the plate. No error-free brands, is giga, asus or whatever. It is you who touch a damaged ...

Do not say that memory is ...., maybe is not compatible with the motherboard ... Try putting just one module in slot 2 and configured in the bios, your speed, time and voltage. Shut down and ride the rest of the modules .... Consideration should also if the three modules are in perfect condition. I think that beside the troubleshooting you are not having any option.