Thread: Gigabyte GA-MA770-UD3 OC options

Gigabyte GA-MA770-UD3 OC options

Hello,
    Since I can not find any tests on the board, not even a single thread, I wanted to ask how OC is possible with this board and what are the limits vll.. I read the forum again and again that, if one wants to properly OC rather should take a UD4 or S3H (or something similar?). Unfortunately, I've found so far nothing tangible, because that is what are the differences. I would just like AMD is via multi overclock and possibly increase the VCore to 1.5 V. So perhaps more fundamental things. If this is possible with the UD3? Any help will be appreciated. Thank you.

Re: Gigabyte GA-MA770-UD3 OC options

It is important to SB 750 because it has the 790XUD4 brand new that DS4H. The D3H is not the burner, it has it's own but I'll stay on top 3Ghz hang bug ie boot my CPU at 3.8 Ghz but when Windows is loading screen is a blue screen. ie I can boot with 1.275 V with 3Ghz but not by 1.55 V with 3050Mhz. Furthermore, my temps are being read wrong turn all my fans to 100%. Supposedly full load 87 ° and 39 ° all CPU cores. If you have the cooler bottom socket on it is about 40 ° warm, not nearly 90th Therefore, I can only max gamen 1h liquid after everything shakes as my CPU. Get me smile at you as well as the UD4 not update the BIOS so that needs the CPU it runs SB 750, where I can work around the bug 3Ghz but costs only 100 $. If you turn the big screw or DS4H OC UD4 want two very good boards 100 or $ 110. Had also been the DS4 has only SB 600 top board, values were all top CPU / core + - 1 ° TOP. Fan control the hammer again, unfortunately for the Phenom bug I 3Ghz.

Since the board has been released recently, it's no wonder. Someone must always make the initial. Initial feedback you certainly find in the German Gigabyte forum. Here in Hardware but I have already read on the board of 3.8GHz, in principle.

You should already know what you are doing when using such tools. Since the board also be used on older AM2 CPUs and 90nm CPUs already hold out a little more excitement (particularly in the DICE and LN2), it does not surprise me that the ceiling for the vCore set quite high because, conversely, would one or the other complain because he no longer able to 1.75V.

So in my old Asus (M32N SLI Deluxe Vista) was the upper limit 1.6V and that was also compatible with AMD's old 90N. And it is not a board accommodated where the Vcore setting is as high possible and without any warning in the tool.

I can only repeat myself, who knows not what he does, should keep away from such tools. Whoever recklessly its CPU (and possibly take his board with the same) grilling, must adhere to the mirror. This applies equally to the rest of the tools of other manufacturers. At one point, but Gigabyte could repair: The disclaimer included a disclaimer for the use of EasyTune should be accepted before the download on the website and must be accompanied by appropriate form (PDF, TXT) of the software.