Thread: How much VRAM do you need for today's games

How much VRAM do you need for today's games

I comes with SLI (nVidia) or (ATI), is always with the same reference two chipsets (the brand does not matter), so if i don 't have two graphics cards of the same chipset you can not hope to mount a SLi finally it certainly does not work. For cons, I think it's worth trying to mount them without linking them to each other, however I do not see much use, maybe play cards and stay on the desktop another, while having a monitor for each graphics card! Finally . So i want to know that how much VRAM do you need for today's games. Please suggest me.

Re: How much VRAM do you need for today's games

Some memory controllers offer a dual channel (in English Dual Channel) for memory. It involves exploiting the memory modules in pairs to combine the bandwidth and thus maximizing the system's capabilities. It is essential when using the Dual Channel, to use matched pairs of bars (frequency, capacity and preferably the same brand).

When I play sims 2, my computer crashes and a blue screen appears saying "dump of physical memory. I then restart my computer several times. I do not understand because my C drive has 11% small amount of space law (1.67 GB) and I keep deleting files. Again I have nothing installed again on my computer to share internet two weeks ago. I have not tried to increase virtual memory because I fear that it aggravates me. Thank you in advance.

Virtual memory which aims to help the RAM for larger applications and programs. A computer must have approximately 2.5 times more MO (Mega Bytes ) than RAM. For example : a computer with 256 MB of RAM , will have 640 MB of virtual memory initial size, and about 800 MB maximum size. The virtual memory have the HDD (Hard Drive ). You can boost your computer unduly increasing the size of your virtual memory (It is recommended to have a hard drive Up to 7200Tours/minute if virtual memory is too slow) . This costs nothing but Each MB spent in virtual memory is lost for the storage of data.

Go to Control Panel ( Start => Control Panel ) . Then click Performance and Maintenance then System, Then click Advanced. Then click Settings in Performance, Then Advanced. It only remains to adjust the virtual memory depending on your needs and your desire. We have 2500 MB initial size and maximum size 2800 MB, which is too compared to the total capacity of hard disk. To change this , you must click on Custom Size and modify. If you have multiple hard drives , you can also select :Virtual memory is thus divided on two hard drives:
    C: with 2000 MB and 2400 MB initial size fullsize
    G: 400 MB 480 MB initial size and maximum size
    Once the size in MB for the selected disk ( s) drive ( s) click Define, Validate , and then click Apply. Confirm and restart your computer for the changes to take into account.

Your computer uses a hard drive ( mass storage ) for storing data ( programs and files ) in length . Wndows and software used as RAM , faster during their operation . However , the latter often reveals inadequate ( eg when too many programs are launched at a time) , space is allocated on the hard drive that is used in addition to RAM.