Thread: Phoenix Flashing with Phlash16 fails

Phoenix Flashing with Phlash16 fails

I am going to perform the flashing of Toshiba Satellite P305D with the help of Phlash 16 with a wph file. Before I use to do the flash with a modded flash, I am trying to flash the same with the factory flashing mechanism.

It will begin with this procedure , make a large loud beeps, finish the flash read, and then after it will consistently getting failed onto the "Check Flash Memory Type(s)". On the bottom it shows "performing platform initialization". I have tried the same so many times and it is getting freezes at the same point again and again. I have also used to go for booting procedure with the Windows 98 and a Windows ME bootable disk.

Re: Phoenix Flashing with Phlash16 fails

Hi everyone, I have DV9091ea and it si the only BIOS which requires to be flashed. Currently, I am running with the exactly same issue as slim26 , I am trying to flash from the USB-floppy .My laptop because of the BIOS issue not getting detected to the CD-player and there is no any type of operating system has been installed already !

I wanted to be sure what should be the procedure to resolve the issue with proper manner ."ph161700 /x /FORCE /O /C /S <bios name> " is just seems so complex to understand for me...

I have tried to go for the flashing mechanism with the help of phoenix, because jaf tool is not allowing to perform the installation onto my computer system . After that I received the issue . I moved properly with every guidelines here but not going successful , The flashing failed. Do you like to retry the flashing?

HRESULT 0x84009004 (-2080337916)

Communication Streams: No message was received at given timeout.

There are few of operation i had done in which I issued the flashing and that got failed in this case, I have had to open the case and pull out the CMOS battery and allow the CMOS drain before I could work with any recovery at all. get ready with your recovery disk on different system as you may not be capable to get something on the LCD. I have had to flash some blind .