Thread: Problem with bios of Asus motherboard P7P55D

Problem with bios of Asus motherboard P7P55D

Two days ago I bought an Asus motherboard P7P55D, with a card GeForce 9800GT graphics, a rushpower 600W power supply, a dual core Intel socket i3 1153 and two memory modules of 2Gb RAM. Just perfect when mounted, but when the computer starts to enter the bios of Intel power windows can not access the bios, I tried all the keys on my keyboard, Alt + f2, f2, etc. but nothing worked. In a shop I have been told that motherboard is wrong, but I prefer to consult you before any solution. Please help me soon.

Re: Problem with bios of Asus motherboard P7P55D

If you bought the components ... insurance came in box and inside the box among other things, it came a cd and a booklet / brochure, if the book does not tell you how to enter the bios on the cd in another pc hope u mother technical pdf, which basically bios is how to use step by step in addition to how to connect cables inside (it also You can download the asus the page). if following the steps you can not anything, then change it.

Now once, I want to try to OC, if I get my reply in the forum overclock clear, I thought that update the motherboard BIOS to its latest version. Anyway, I have no idea how. Nor are cumulative or if I have to be updated one to one. Can anyone help me out? Also please explain me in detail so that I can understand the things clearly.

Yes, the BIOS are cumulative, with enough to put the latest revision. You have different ways of updating the BIOS from ASUS, the more I use it to believe it is the safest for EZ-FLASH. Ez-Flash is a tool that is within the BIOS itself, for use only have to download the corresponding BIOS revision of your motherboard, uncompress it and put it on a FAT formatted flash drive, once you have it, you connect the PC and reboot. During the post, press the Delete key. to enter the BIOS, once inside the go to TOOLS, choose EZ-Flash and run it between the units to choose xxxxx.ROM file, you will get the pendrive, only a matter of selecting the file, accept the flashing and wait until you are asked to reboot the PC or does so automatically.

Since you guys explain very neatly, I thought to post my doubt about the Asus P7P55D. Does anyone know if the Asus P7P55D can save multiple profiles of the bios? What would the buttons to save and load? It would be much better if someone provide some screenshots for the same.

Yes we can. In the bios menu screen is a OC Profile and you can record up to 8 different configurations. I created two profiles in my Asus P7P55D OC. The keys to use and see in the right part of the screen, but it's easy with the arrows you move, and the names and charges other saved profile ...

Hope that you will get the desired help.