Thread: Intel DP55WB with i5 750 goes to BSOD

Intel DP55WB with i5 750 goes to BSOD

I have installed windows xp sp3 and this system has Intel DP55WB with an i5 750 processor. Now the problem is the BSOD on this system and system sometime reboots automatically. I do not know what to do now, Please help me I just want to run my computer just like it was new one.

Re: Intel DP55WB with i5 750 goes to BSOD

There could be four kind of reasons behind Blue Screen of Death. Either it could be the version of BIOS on your system or the memory. This problem can also come because of the Power supply problem. I would like to ask you about the version of the BIOS, model number memory. Some more information would be helping us to solve your problems.

I would like to make you checking about the Latest BIOS and the latest drivers of network card on your windows xp system. This error also occurs due to the memory problem on your system. I would recommend you to check all the above things on your system because of which you are facing BSOD on your system.

There are few RAMs in the market which needs some voltage correction according to the motherboard such as OCZ ram needs to be manually set for the voltage of 1.65 with an Intel motherboard.
    You should try setting the power voltage for your RAM according the motherboard installed on your system.

I have seen this on some forum that disabling the speedstep solves this problem. Even you have to disable C1 state on the BIOS and this blue screen error flies off. I think you should try to use this technique as most of an Intel motherboard users have solved their problem by doing this.

I suggest you to install the latest updates of your BIOS which would be solving this problem for sure. I have seen many people having this BSOD problem on their Intel Motherboard. I suggest you to get an updates from an official website. You have to go to the downloadcenter.intel.com where they have provided an update for your motherboard.