Thread: H Clip for waterblock on an Intel DX58SO

H Clip for waterblock on an Intel DX58SO

I am using computer case that is having liquid cooling system and it name is Thermaltake VD4000 Series I am configuring the Intel Desktop Board DX58SO with the processor i7-920. I have ordered the A242331 Water Cooling improve H Clip for LGA1366 Core i7, but the problem is that it only have the support 775-pin CPU. In short I want H Clip for waterblock on an Intel DX58SO

Re: H Clip for waterblock on an Intel DX58SO

I have a Gainward GTX 275 with the cooling alternative. Unfortunately I found this very noisy (in a few months), I wanted to know if there was a very quiet replacement system (without watercooling the past)? I also seek to replace my 3 ventillos original box Antec P182 which also begin to be noisy and they are 12cm. I want to know if there is another brand just as silent and efficient, with a smaller budget.

Yes, there are different ways to silence the breakdown of a card. for my GTX 275, I put a 280 Arctic Cooling is a real and grave, up to 80% ventilation, and even at full throttle is largely tolerable (compared to the original cooling system). However, before buying anything, I suggest you dust off your card (disassembly, a coup d ' cleaner and reassembly), to download and install RivaTuner and then make a fan profile to silence your card in software means rather than hardware.

I think I take Scythe SlipStream SY-SY-1225SL12L 8000RPM or 1200RPM 1225SL12M available on materiel.net by cons for software restriction level ventillos the gtx275 I hear it I should not always worn tire noise (as if ventillo not turning over very round). The system you show me seems to me not too bad, although I find that ventillos seem poor quality? I have just seen that this model is not available yet: seems better quality.

I have ordered the Scythe! I will see if I need additional iMac's fans or not. Otherwise little question is it normal to have a difference of 10 degree along the core of the process? I changed my thermal paste to be sure that it does not come from the assembly. For the CG I will leave it like that for the moment by reducing speed via Riva turner, I will change the system a little later.

If you want zero temperatures with a Proco almost over, a 240W peltier is fair. To cool something like that, you need a watercooling, and heavy and expensive, such BIX2 see 3 with three top and Enermax Laing. You need another PSU, unless you have got a really, but so strong. Basically, even if at first glance appears to be the peltier easier to implement than waterchiller, ultimately it is more expensive, cumbersome practice also because of the water cooling necessary to cool the plate, and it consumes much more for much less income.

A waterchiller is a phase change. Such systems are therefore based on the phase change of a refrigerant gas to create cold again. The system consists of a compressor, compressing the charge of high pressure gas in order to liquefy at room temperature, a condenser to liquefy the gas, a regulator (usually using a capillary), d a drier to trap moisture in the circuit and finally, an evaporator, which will be in direct contact with the cpu or immersed in a water cooling tank (waterchiller).