Thread: Audio drivers for Intel DX38BT

Audio drivers for Intel DX38BT

Currently I am using window 7 64 bit edition and I am not able to install the audio drivers and struggling to find the audio drivers for Intel DX38BT. I want to use the Dolby digital sound and it is not possible since I cannot hear the sound. I was able to hear the sound in the previous operating system but there is no sound in Window 7. If you have any solution for this problem then I will be really thankful.

Re: Audio drivers for Intel DX38BT

Well I am not sure that it can be helpful but you can try for this. Try to install the Window Vista drivers in your system there are chances that it can work. You can also check this link for the drivers update or the downloading the driver for your system. Well I have no idea when the drivers for window 7 will be available. Try to search the driver on Intel’s official site.

I have formatted my PC Packard Bell and I reinstalled Win. I downloaded the XP service pack 2 and all other updates from windows update, but when I listen to music with Windows Media Player displays an alert: "Windows Media Player cannot play the file because the audio device or video problem. Try installing an updated device driver." But I download a driver for motherboard and already installed the driver but then also I am getting the same problem

Just check out this option; Go to control panel then to system and then to Device Manager. At that place you will see "?" or "X" in any of the driver option then it mean that you have not installed the drivers for that. If you cannot any such symbol then my friend it is codec problem. You need to install the codec for your media player.

This is what my computer says Windows Media Player can not play the file because the audio device problem. Your computer does not perhaps sound device, that device is used by another program or it does not work properly could you help me please to solve problems. If anybody has related reply then do not hesitate to post.

The easiest way to solve the problem is to do a system restore with the cd that you create at the beginning that you purchased the pc if you had not done there is another solution when the pc boot, you must press F10 on your computer system, I have a personal parcardbell I am suggesting thing to you because I was also getting this problem but now my computer system is working fine.

I am not able to here sound on my computer system from the past few weeks. Whenever I am trying to play the video file the sound does not comes up, but the video works fine. First I thought that there might be a problem with the video but I have checked that video on others computer system and it was working fine. I have tried trouble shoot it but cannot resolve the problem.