Thread: Intel DP55WG Blue Screen STOP

Intel DP55WG Blue Screen STOP

Hello there, I am facing a problem with the new Intel DP55WG motherboard which I have purchased. The computer which I have bought is new and does not have any operating system installed. Whenever I try to install Windows 7 on the computer, it gives a blue screen error and stops. I am not able to figure out why I am facing such problems and hence I need your help in solving this issue. Any help is highly appreciated.

Re: Intel DP55WG Blue Screen STOP

Most of the Blue screen errors are associated to the system memory of the computer. Whenever the system is not able to access the system memory, it gives a Blue screen error. I would suggest that you open the computer and remove the RAM from the motherboard. Clean the connecting terminals of the RAM and reconnect it to the Motherboard. See if the system is booting up.

According to me the motherboard which you are using is faulty. All the Intel motherboards which are available have 3 years of warranty under which the motherboard gets replaced if there is any problems with it. Contact the dealer and get the motherboard replaced. Replacing the motherboard will solve the problem.

Try and update the BIOS of the motherboard and see if the problem gets solved. The proper working of the computer depends on the firmware installed on it. Visit the official website of Intel and download the latest BIOS of the motherboard. Update the BIOS on the motherboard and see if it works.

I was also facing the same problem with Intel board which I am using. While installing the operating system, random blue screens are faced. Finally I changed the power management settings on the motherboard from BIOS of the system. Disabling the power management option on the motherboard helped me in solving the problem and I hope it helps you too.