Thread: CPU Temperature Monitor for windows 7

CPU Temperature Monitor for windows 7

Hello, here I have a PC that has a: CPU 1 Intel (R) Core 2 CPU 6300@1.86GHz, 1862 MHz. And I have "Everest" to control the temperature of my processor. All is a fairly normal except I think the processor is at 99 degrees. I would like to know whether this is normal if not then can you please tell me how to get rid of this. Also suggest a CPU temp monitor program for windows 7.

Thank you in advance

Re: CPU Temperature Monitor for windows 7

CPU Thermometer will prove handy to you so try using it because CPU Thermometer is one free CPU temperature monitor.

it can help you monitor your computer CPU temperature in live time. Program can start with Windows start-up, and show live CPU temperature in your desktop tray icon, so you get this important system information at a glance.

This is one completetly freeware, easy to install and easy to use.

What is your your PC is a laptop or desktop PC a CPU temperature of 98 ° C is unlikely, because the limit of operation of the CPU is 100 ° C on laptops, and often 70 ° C on the Desktop
    I think is a mistake Everest (common on temperature) or a problem so it is advisible to check your temperature with other software, such as Hardware Monitor or TinyPaste

100 ° on notebooks? AC must depend on the models, because I remember a problem I had seen, and occurred at ca 85 ° (safety shutdown)The test is easy to do to see whether the temperature is real or not. start the PC (cold), and immediately throw your software monitoriing: if you're already starting at this temperature and that AC does not increase then, then that value is not a temperature.

Hardware Monitor is a complete program to monitor temperatures and voltages of your system. To work you must have on your motherboard a hardware monitoring chip, something quite common in any recent motherboard. Thanks to Hardware Monitor you always know the temperature of your CPU, Motherboard, six different voltages and fan speed or fan.

MCO stands for and Memory CPU Observer, a small utility which allows you full control over the rate of use of your processor, Memory RAM and hard disk as well as upload and download speed of your Internet connection.The data is displayed in separate windows that you can compact to occupy less space, and you can also customize by changing colors and adding transparency effects.

Motherboard Monitor is a simple application very useful but you can use as a powerful tool for monitoring your system.
    This application can control the fan speed, temperature, voltage and many other parameters in addition to giving you detailed information about your processor and your memory.