Thread: Scratch and Dent Laptop takes 2 weeks to prepare ??

Scratch and Dent Laptop takes 2 weeks to prepare ??

Hi guys,

Ordered a scratch and dent laptop from the Outlet on this Monday. Commonly get such type of things in a day or two days . As of today (Friday), still has not arrived. So I turned back and look at the original order confirmation and it says estimated shipping date APRIL 6 !!! I have checked again the order status, and estimated ship is yesterday but still no tracking information.

At the other extreme, I made the orders for some LCDs from the Outlet on Tuesday night (I thought well past any type of shipping cutoff), and they miraculously arrived through the DHL in the upcoming morning ! (and I mentioned 3 to 5 day free shipping on the order) Wow!

I would imagine that they are suffering from some trouble with the scratch and dent processing . Dell laptops hold it up in very good manner as well.
    :-D

Hopefully you can see the humor in that. Seriously, though, maybe they sold the computer system you had selected and are waiting for someone else with the same specs to get access, So they can fill out your order.

Hello dude,

That fine you are going very happy with this but it is not specifically unusual for tracking information to appear late, sometimes not until after you get access on the components . however, if you are concerned or anxious you should call. sometimes they gets delayed in the processing of an order because of worst payment information and in some effort to restrict the cheats, they do not call or otherwise directly made some communications with you to alert you about it or to access the true and validated information.

scratch and dent laptops

Do you help me to resolve such issue because I am getting so loose to get it . I am Just wondering, if I consider a scratch and dent laptop (dell outlet) and in case if the screen itself can be scratched? Otherwise I do not think I have a issue with scratches / dents as long as it functions okay. Am I overlooking anything? Any ideas,id you have would be appreciated much...!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Scratch and Dent Laptop takes 2 weeks to prepare ??

Hello dude,

There are some basic things that you need to be care about some points in the case of the laptop repairing. I have yet to find a DFO section that I could get an acceptable deal on. And I guess it is entirely going on in timing, and mine must stink.

I have been able to do well to very well with coupons and specials getting latest stuff or getting up used stuff with factory warranty. Now, if they were providing an externally scratched/dented notebook with a completely three years onsite warranty without any payment as charges, So, I would probably continue to go for it.

Hi everyone,

If you have any appropriate suggestion for me, because I am wondering within a lot of difficulties to get my device. Anyone ever by scratch and dent from the outlet store. I have purchased a couple of laptops from the outlet store and have been much glad with them,but they were not scratch and dent. I am searching for a Quad-core xps-410's in specific.

The XPS 410 that I purchased "scratch and dent" did not have any scratches or dents that I could get it on that. It was as good as new.

I am sure that they had be well going on. Cosmetically I had figured out the whole explanation very carefully on the outlet website (at the top explanation pages from 3 to 4 different types of systems ) to be sure I was not wondered. According to me, their "scratch and dent" listings allow for scratches and other non-function type destroyed.