Thread: IAR C Problem with Memory Size

IAR C Problem with Memory Size

Hi,
    I am working as RFID Electronic Engineer of a company. We are finishing Monitoring Zigbee system and we use the CC2480 for this. After Some Problems with the CC2480, Mainly with SPI communication (RCP "stucks", bits of spi_write / read commands) and watchdog reset, We Have Obtained with good results. The API Between the Host and CC2480 runs OK And The overall application is finished successfully. The system is now under test to accomplish the CE marking. This Forum is very useful. Thank you again.

Re: IAR C Problem with Memory Size

In the end I found the program that opens files. Anyway, I installed it and gives me many errors in bookstores. Do not read all the components. Yet (can not fit into my joy) I found (I think) I need the two terminals. Are A0 and A1. The inputs of the ADC. In the cc2480 is the pin 17 and 18. Is CCZACC06A1 the same chip that CC2480 not? I've located on the other side where the MSP430. I send my input to these terminals. What I am not sure is if you only use A0, or put my entry in A1 and A0 mass, and use the instruction that returns me the difference (A1-A0) for the value on the mass of the circuit. At first my entry was one that had an output flow that varied in frequency. LM2907N going to use one (I think that's her name) for a voltage change that often, but do not know how I broke the flow. What I have done in a very simple circuit that I vary the voltage using a potentiometer from 1mV to 1.365 V. What scares me most right now is not as welded to the chip pins, as they are very thin. Can you advise something??

If .. You are right on the cc2480 CCZACC06A1, and that distribution is correct ... the tickets A1 and A2 are used to obtain readings cc2480 A / D, however this requires you to write new software to read them via API. If you plan to do this, keep in mind that your version of IAR C compiler is recorded and not the kickstart, as if the latter, this version has a restriction of compilation of maximum size in 4096 words of flash if your program exceeds this space, do not compile ... (After all, the compiler is only a trial version for potential buyers of the tool). If you look at the schematic the light sensor is connected between gnd and pin P2.0 (pin 6) of the microphone and there is a resistance that allows completion of the divisor (R71), breaks the light sensor and the R71 and connects the analog input q want to measure, so you must measure the input A0 in the program. Another alternative is to remove the R71 and use the point of contact is with the pin P2.1 (pin7) that corresponds to the analog input A1 in the micro.

Another question I have, and that is what he intended to do from the beginning, was this :
    1. Discuss the calls to functions / procedures that have to do with temperature readings or conversion of the ADC (voltage levels).
    2. Use by labview, the system call that reads from these terminals and interpret the bytes received with labview tb. Obviously it would be quite rude (not to mention gross) but would it work?. I say this because I downloaded the program docklight (I think it is so called) and sent via serial commands (one of them reading A0) and obtained responses (not very logical because the terminals were not connected, but in the end answers out). Surely the coordinator, but I guess there will be a field put the address where the end device.
    No, you may have misunderstood what the flash memory.

well ... what is the most plan to do right, the idea is to do the conversion by choosing the analog input you've selected, you can comment out the lines that read the local temperature by adding your code, you can also comment on who read the voltage supply for analog input. It is a good idea to try to reduce the number of lines they use to make the code as short as possible. With the current form of software, you do not need to send any command from the pc, the coordinator continuously sends frames of information with the data coming from remote. (Alternatively, use another compiler, but from what I've seen is not so simple to carry all the software to other compilers).