Thread: Gigabyte GA-EX58-UD5 Won't Boot

Gigabyte GA-EX58-UD5 Won't Boot

Hi, I am having Gigabyte GA-EX58-UD5 Motherboard in my computer. And I am getting problem from that. When I switch on my computer, it wont started. It does not show me BIOS also. I have checked and come to know that the LED from the Board are working. My processor fan also starts and then shut down and then again starts. I am not getting the solution for this Boot problem. If you are having any solution for that, then please provide that to me.

Re: Gigabyte GA-EX58-UD5 Won't Boot

Hello, I think the problem which you are facing is of the connection. If you are not getting the bios also, then you have not connected the all of the connections properly and due to that you are getting the problem. I would suggest you to simply remove all of the connection and after that you can simply able to get the solution by reconnecting all of the connection. So, just do that and get solved for your problem

If you are getting the problem from the Gigabyte GA-EX58-UD5 booting problem then you are having the problem of the CMOS battery. It may be possible that the BIOS is not working and due to which the further process is not starting. Simply remove the BIOS battery and then reconnect that to the motherboard. After that you will able to get the solution for your problem. It is just needed to make use of that and then you will able to get the solution for your problem. So, just do that.

Hey, it may be possible that you are getting the problem due to the problem of the power connection. You need to connect the extra power connector from your SMPS to the motherboard. You have not connected that and that is why your motherboard is not getting the total required power and due to that it is giving you problem. So, simply make use of that and get solved for your problem.

Hello, I would suggest you to remove the processor fan. After than remove the processor from the motherboard. Now again connect it. It will simply provide you solution for your problem. You just need to make use of the removal and reconnection for your motherboard and after that you will able to get the solution for your problem. It may be possible that the processor is got overheat and due to that you are getting the problem. So, check that.

Hi, You first remove all of the connections from your motherboard. After that you need to reconnect all of the connections and then you will able to get the solution for your problem. If you don't get the solution then also, then simply start the new installation of the operating system on your computer. If that starts then you can consider that the operating system got corrupted and due to that problem you are getting this. So, just do that and solve the problem.

Hello, you must need to check the details below. If you checkout the specification for your motherboard then you will able to get the details regarding that and if you have added something extra then you will able to get the solution for that. For getting the details you just need to click on the link below which will simply move you to the Gigabyte GA-EX58-UD5 and then you will able to get the solution for your problem, if you are having specification issue:
    Gigabyte GA-EX58-UD5 Motherboard