Thread: Graphics Driver not working on Intel Desktop Board DG45ID

Graphics Driver not working on Intel Desktop Board DG45ID

I can have the computer at home whose configuration can be as Intel Desktop Board DG45ID, 1GB RAM, Intel Dual Core™ i4 Processor 2.6Ghz.etc. Today, when I am watching the video on my machine that time suddenly I can found the one error message that " Your graphics drivers can be corrupted". So, I would like to know about the Graphics drivers for the Intel Desktop Board DG45ID. Can anyone has the solution for me? Reply Me!!!

Re: Graphics Driver not working on Intel Desktop Board DG45ID

I guide you that you could have to download the graphics drivers from the Internet. If you could be downloading the graphics drivers for the Intel Desktop Board DG45ID Drivers then download it from the official site of the Intel Desktop Board DG45ID for the good quality of graphics, except of downloading from the any other unofficial resources. The following link could be automatically redirects you to the site of the Intel Desktop Board DG45ID Graphics Drivers :
    Intel Desktop Board DG45ID Graphics Drivers

I recommended you that go onto the site of the Intel Desktop Board DG45ID and find out what can be features of your Intel Desktop Board DG45ID related to the sound. I can found the following specification for Intel Desktop Board DG45ID as :
    1. Intel Graphics Media Accelerator X4500HD on board graphics subsystem
    2. with an integrated HDMI + DVI-I display port.

I guides you that your Windows XP professional can being corrupted. I advise you to install the registered version of the Windows XP professional on your computer system. Due to the corrupted version of the Windows XP professional you can found that kind errors or problems. I advise you to Install the fresh registered version of the windows XP professional and after that re-install all of the drivers including the audio drivers that can be supported by your Intel Desktop Board DG45ID.

You must have to try to load the graphics drivers for the Intel Desktop Board DG45ID. I can advise you to boot your computer system into the Safe Mode. To boot your computer into the Safe Mode continuously press the function F8 key that can be situated on the keyboard until you can get the Safe Mode option on the black screen and after getting the option select it. After booting install the video drivers for your Intel Desktop Board DG45ID.

According to me the Driver Installer can be the one of the mostly used application program that can help's you to find the graphics drivers for your Intel Desktop Board DG45ID that can be suitable for you. This Driver Installer software can find out the automatically what drivers you can need. And also it can help's you in to download the drivers whichever supported by your Intel Desktop Board DG45ID. So, download the Driver Installer and install it on your computer system. Have a Nice Day!!!