Thread: How to install the sound card driver of Onda A78GT motherboard?

How to install the sound card driver of Onda A78GT motherboard?

I recently installed accessories they have bought a Computer, Installed a good system and found, in accordance with the instructions on the manual Installation a good sound card drivers still cannot audible. In the "Device Manager" there are a lot of exclamation points. How can we correct Installation My Computer Sound card driver? Computer configuration of my computer is Athlon64 X2 4200 + processor, Onda A78GT motherboard, 1GB DDR2 667 memory.

Re: How to install the sound card driver of Onda A78GT motherboard?

Onda A78GT integrated graphics motherboard is hanging in the Microsoft UAA bus HD Audio sound card, so you must install the Microsoft UAA bus driver patch will be able to use the normal sound card. Specifically as follows: First, install the sound card drivers; and then install the KB835221 and KB888111 both Windows patch, you can reboot the system.

Issues relating to integration of sound

I was having the similar kind of problem which was solved but now I am having the Issues relating to integration of sound. I only know that an integrated AC'97 sound card is also good, but I think that is more like the old AC'97 things. I do not know the market mainstream, integrated AC'97 audio quality beyond what? If so, then the same type of integrated motherboard sound card integrated in the performance of the different sound quality out of the same?

According to me the AC'97 is a specification, introduced by Intel, and has become obsolete. The current standard HD Audio or High Definition Audio means the high-fidelity audio. It is in the sample specifications, broadening access and other aspects of data has advantages, but also the human aspect worked quite well. From these advantages, you can determine, the existing norms in line with an integrated HD Audio sound card on the performance of the sound quality is better than the AC'97 sound card, almost all of the current mainstream motherboards using such a sound card, take note of the instructions on it.

In addition, the effects of an integrated sound cards and motherboards have more contact workmanship. If the integrated sound card surrounded by a large number of capacitance then the power supply is guaranteed, we have heard the voice sound quality than an integrated circuit part of a jerry-building sound better.