Thread: Video driver problem of Intel Desktop Board DG45FC

Video driver problem of Intel Desktop Board DG45FC

Hello, I can have the computer at home whose configuration can be as Intel Desktop Board DG45FC, 1GB RAM, Intel Dual Core™ i4 Processor 2.6Ghz.etc. Yesterday, when I am watching the video on my machine that time suddenly I can found the one error message that " Your video drivers can be corrupted". So, I would like to know about the video drivers for the Intel Desktop Board DG45FC. Can anyone has the solution for me? Reply Me!!!

Re: Video driver problem of Intel Desktop Board DG45FC

I recommended you that your Windows XP professional can being corrupted. I advise you to install the registered version of the Windows XP professional on your computer system. Due to the corrupted version of the Windows XP professional you can found that kind errors or problems. I advise you to Install the fresh registered version of the windows XP professional and after that re-install all of the drivers including the audio drivers that can be supported by your Intel Desktop Board DG45FC.

I think that you could have to download the audio drivers from the Internet. If you could be downloading the audio drivers for the Intel Desktop Board DG45FC Drivers then download it from the official site of the Intel Desktop Board DG45FC for the good quality of audio, except of downloading from the any other unofficial resources. The following link could be automatically redirects you to the site of the Intel Desktop Board DG45FC Audio Drivers :
    Intel Desktop Board DG45FC Video Drivers

Hi, I suggest you that go onto the site of the Intel Desktop Board DG45FC and find out what can be features of your Intel Desktop Board DG45FC related to the sound. I can found the following specification for Intel Desktop Board DG45FC as :
    1. Intel Graphics Media Accelerator X4500HD on board graphics subsystem
    2. with an integrated HDMI + DVI-I display ports

You can must only have to try to install the video drivers for the Intel Desktop Board DG45FC. I suggest you to boot your computer system into the Safe Mode. To boot your computer into the Safe Mode continuously press the function F8 key that can be mounted on the keyboard until you can get the Safe Mode option on the black screen and after getting the option select it. After booting install the video drivers for your Intel Desktop Board DG45FC. Then, I hope your problem can be resolve.