Thread: My audio drivers are not working on Intel Desktop Board DP55WB

My audio drivers are not working on Intel Desktop Board DP55WB

Hi, I can have the computer at home whose configuration can be as Intel Desktop Board DP55WB, 512 DDR2 RAM, Intel® Core™ i3 Processor 2.6Ghz.etc. Today, when I am listening the songs on my computer system suddenly, I am not able to hear the songs. So, I can not came to know that why should this can be happened. So, I want to know about the audio drivers for the Intel Desktop Board DP55WB. Can anyone has the solution for me? Reply Me!!!

Re: My audio drivers are not working on Intel Desktop Board DP55WB

Hi, I think that you could have to download the audio drivers from the Internet. If you could be downloading the audio drivers for the Intel Desktop Board DP55WB Drivers then download it from the official site of the Intel Desktop Board DP55WB for the good quality of audio, except of downloading from the any other unofficial resources. The following link could be automatically redirects you to the site of the Intel Desktop Board DP55WB Audio Drivers :
    Intel Desktop Board DP55WB Audio Drivers
    Last edited by SecRecy; 12-03-2010 at 05:29 PM.

Hi, I suggest you that go onto the site of the Intel Desktop Board DP55WB and find out what can be features of your Intel Desktop Board DP55WB related to the sound. I can found the following specification for Intel Desktop Board DP55WB as :
    Intel® High Definition Audio Σ3 : sub-system in the following configuration:
    1. audio subsystem with three analog audio outputs using the Realtek* ALC888 audio codec.
    2. 8-channel (5.1+ 2 independent multi-streaming).
    I guess you can resolve your the problem from the above specification by downloading the driver Realtek audio driver version 5964.

I can recommended you that your operating system can be corrupted due to any reasons. I can advise you to load the original copy of an operating system on your computer system. Because sometime it can be found due to the corrupted copy of an operating system. Re-Install the original copy of the windows XP and then try to re-install all of the drivers that can be required by your Intel Desktop Board DP55WB.

According to me the Driver Finder can be the one of the mostly used application program that can help's you to find the sound drivers for your Intel Desktop Board DP55WB that can be suitable for you. This Driver Finder software can find out the automatically what drivers you can need. And also it can help's you in to download the drivers whichever supported by your Intel Desktop Board DP55WB. So, download the Driver Finder and install it on your computer system. Have a Nice Day!!!