Thread: Unable to hear the sound on the Intel Desktop Board DP55WG

Unable to hear the sound on the Intel Desktop Board DP55WG

Hi, Everyone. I can have the computer at home whose configuration can be as Intel Desktop Board DP55WG, 256 DDR2 RAM, Intel® Core™ i3 Processor 3.6Ghz.etc. Today, when I am playing the songs on my computer suddenly I am unable to hear the songs. I can not came to know that why should this can be happened. So, I want to know about the sound drivers for the Intel Desktop Board DP55WG. Can anyone has the solution for me? Reply Me!!!

Re: Unable to hear the sound on the Intel Desktop Board DP55WG

I guess that your Windows XP professional can be infected or corrupted due to any reasons. I can advise you to load the original copy of the Windows XP professional on your computer system. Because sometime it can be found due to the corrupted copy of the Windows XP professional. Re-Install the original copy of the windows XP professional and then try to re-install all of the drivers that can be required by your Intel Desktop Board DP55WG.

The Intel Desktop Board DP55WG

Hi, I suggest you that go onto the site of the Intel Desktop Board DP55WG and find out what can be features of your Intel Desktop Board DP55WG related to the sound. I can found the following specification for Intel Desktop Board DP55WG as :
    Intel® High Definition Audio Σ3 : sub-system in the following configuration:
    1. Audio subsystem with five analog audio outputs
    2. 10-channel (7.1+ 2 independent multi-streaming).
    3. two optical S/PDIF digital audio for input and output using the Realtek * ALC889 audio codec.
    I guess you can resolve your the problem from the above specification by downloading the driver Realtek audio driver version 5964.

According to me the Driver Finder can be the one of the mostly used application program that can help's you to find the sound drivers for your Intel Desktop Board DP55WG that can be suitable for you. This Driver Finder software can find out the automatically what drivers you can need. And also it can help's you in to download the drivers whichever supported by your Intel Desktop Board DP55WG. So, download the Driver Finder and install it on your computer system. Have a Nice Day!!!

I think that you can have to download the sound drivers from the Internet. If you are downloading the sound drivers for the Intel Desktop Board DP55WG Drivers then download it from the genuine site of the Intel Desktop Board DP55WG for the better performance instead of downloading from the any other unauthorized sources. The following link can be automatically redirects you to the site of the Intel Desktop Board DP55WG Audio Drivers :
    Intel Desktop Board DP55WG Audio Drivers