Thread: I am not able to hear the sound Intel Desktop Board DP55SB

I am not able to hear the sound Intel Desktop Board DP55SB

Hi, I can have the Windows XP Enterprise operating system installed on my computer system, but because of the virus detection, I had to format my hard drive to delete the virus. After formatting I had installed the fresh copy of the Windows XP Enterprise on my system. But when I can try to install the driver for audio on my computer, it can shows that it has been already installed, but it can not be working on computer. So, because of that I unable to installed the audio drivers and also I can unable to hear the audio. Can anyone help me to resolve the problem of the Intel Desktop Board DP55SB audio drivers. Reply Me!!

Re: I am not able to hear the sound Intel Desktop Board DP55SB

Hello, I think you could have to download the audio drivers from the net. If you could downloading the audio drivers for the Intel Motherboard DP55SB Audio Drivers then you could must download the audio drivers from the official site of the Intel desktop for the faster and better experience inspite of downloading the drivers frem the another unreliable sources. The following link can automatically redirects you on the Intel site :
    Intel Desktop Board DP55SB Audio Drivers

Hi!!! You could only have to try to install the sound drivers for the Intel Desktop Board DP55SB. I advises you that you could have to boot your computer system into the Safe Mode. For booting your computer into the Safe Mode continuously press the function F8 key that could be mounted on the keyboard until you could get the Safe Mode option on the black screen and after getting the option select it. After booting install the audio drivers for your Intel Desktop Board DP55SB. Then, I hope your problem could be resolve.

Hey, I could advises you that you could go to the website of the Intel and could find what could be the features of your Intel Desktop Board DP55SB that could be related to the sound. I could found the following specification for your Intel Desktop Board DP55SB as :
    IntelĀ® High Definition Audio : sub-system in the following configuration:
    1. 10-channel (7.1+ 2 independent multi-streaming)
    2. Audio subsystem with five analog audio outputs
    3. Two optical S/PDIF digital audio for input and output using the Realtek * ALC889 audio codec
    I hope you could resolve your the problem from the above specification by downloading the Realtek audio driver version 5964.

According to my information the Driver robot could be the one of the application that could be suitable for your problem. This Driver robot application software could find out the automatically whatever the drivers that could be required you. And Driver robot could help's you to download the drivers that could be required by you for your motherboard. Hence, download the Driver robot and could install it on your computer system. Have a Nice Day!!!