Thread: Unable to play sound on the Intel Desktop Board D5400XS

Unable to play sound on the Intel Desktop Board D5400XS

Hi, How are you all. I can have the computer at home whose configuration can be as Intel Desktop Board D5400XS, 256 DDR2 RAM, Intel® Core™ i3 Processor 3.6Ghz.etc. Today, when I am playing the songs on my computer suddenly I am unable to hear the songs. I can not came to know that why should this can be happened. So, I want to know about the sound drivers for the Intel Desktop Board D5400XS. Can anyone has the solution for me? Reply Me!!!

The Intel Desktop Board D5400XS

Hello, I think that you can have to download the sound drivers from the Internet. If you are downloading the sound drivers for the Intel Desktop Board D5400XS Drivers then download it from the genuine site of the Intel Desktop Board D5400XS for the better performance instead of downloading from the any other unauthorized sources. The following link can be automatically redirects you to the site of the Intel Desktop Board D5400XS Audio Drivers :
    Intel Desktop Board D5400XS Audio Drivers

Intel Desktop Board D5400XS

Hi, how's your day!! I think that your Windows XP professional Edition can be corrupted may be due to the virus or any other reason. I can suggest you that you can install the Genuine copy of the Windows XP Professional edition on your computer system. Because sometime, with the corrupted version of the Windows XP Professional edition this kind of problems can occurred. Install the Genuine copy of the Windows XP Professional edition on your computer system and then install all of the drivers that can be supported by the Intel Desktop Board D5400XS including the sound drivers.

Unable to play sound on the Intel Desktop Board D5400XS

Hello, You can must only have to try to install the audio drivers for the Intel Desktop Board D5400XS. I suggest you to boot your computer system into the Safe Mode. To boot your computer into the Safe Mode continuously press the function F8 key that can be mounted on the keyboard until you can get the Safe Mode option on the black screen and after getting the option select it. After booting install the audio drivers for your Intel Desktop Board D5400XS. Then, I hope your problem can be resolve.

Re: Unable to play sound on the Intel Desktop Board D5400XS

Hello, How are you!!! I advises you that to go onto the site of the Intel Desktop Board D5400XS and find out what can be features of your Intel Desktop Board D5400XS related to the sound. I can found the following specification for Intel Desktop Board D5400XS as :
    Intel® High Definition Audio : sub-system in the following configuration:
    1. Audio subsystem with five analog audio outputs.
    2. 8-channel (7.1) Dolby Home Theater.
    3. Two S/PDIF digital audio outputs that can have an optical and 3-pin internal header.
    I hope you can resolve your the problem from the above specification by downloading the audio driver version 20001.0.

Re: Unable to play sound on the Intel Desktop Board D5400XS

According to me the Driver Detective can be the one of the mostly used application program that can help's you to find the sound drivers for your Intel Desktop Board D5400XS that can be suitable for you. This Driver Detective software can find out the automatically what drivers you can need. And also it can help's you in to download the drivers whichever supported by your Intel Desktop Board D5400XS. So, download the Driver Detective and install it on your computer system.