Thread: Need drivers of Intel DG41KR motherboard

Need drivers of Intel DG41KR motherboard

I am having the computer system which has the Intel DG41KR motherboard in it. I was having the Windows Vista operating system in my desktop but recently i upgraded the operating system of my desktop from Windows Vista to Windows 7 and i am not having the driver software of this motherboard for the Windows 7 operating system. I want the driver software of Intel DG41KR motherboard.

Re: Need drivers of Intel DG41KR motherboard

You are having the desktop computer system which has the Intel DG41KR motherboard and this computer system was having the Windows 7 operating system and recently you have upgraded the operating system of your computer system to the Windows 7 from Windows Vista. You are not having the drivers of this motherboard compatible with the Windows 7 operating system. I think the driver disc is provided with the motherboard. Install it in the DVD Rom and check for the drivers.

If you are having the drivers disc of the Intel DG41KR motherboard supplied it with then it may be possible that it will have the drivers for the Windows 7 operating system if you have purchased this motherboard after the launch of the Windows 7 operating system in the market and if this motherboard is compatible with the Windows 7 operating system.

If you have not got any drivers disc with this Intel DG41KR motherboard at the time of purchasing then you will have to download the drivers from the official website of the Intel. You will find and can download the drivers for the operating system which this motherboard supports. You have to download the driver software for the windows 7 operating system. You can download the drivers for this motherboard directly from here.
    http://downloadcenter.intel.com/Sear...oard+DG41KR%22

If you are not able to find the proper driver software from the Intel website for the Intel DG41KR motherboard then you have one more way left for getting compatible drivers for Windows 7 operating system. If you have branded computer system then you can get the driver softwares from the website of your manufacturer. So go on the website of the manufacturer and download the software from there.

Now you know from where you can get the driver softwares for the Intel DG41KR motherboard for your computer system for the Windows 7 operating system. If you are not able to find the driver software from the official website of your desktop manufacturer then you will have to contact them for resolving this issue of your computer system.