Thread: GIGABYTE GA-EP43T-UD3L motherboard sound issue in Windows 7

GIGABYTE GA-EP43T-UD3L motherboard sound issue in Windows 7

I am having the computer system which has the GIGABYTE GA-EP43T-UD3L motherboard and the Windows 7 operating system installed in it. I am facing the Sound issue with GIGABYTE GA-EP43T-UD3L motherboard in Windows 7 operating system. This motherboard has the Realtek onboard sound card installed. Provide me the solution for resolving this issue of the sound in the windows 7 operating system.

Re: GIGABYTE GA-EP43T-UD3L motherboard sound issue in Windows 7

You are having the desktop computer system which has the GIGABYTE GA-EP43T-UD3L motherboard and the Windows 7 operating system in it. You are facing the sound problem in your computer system. This computer system has the Realtek sound card. First you should check that the sound card is properly connected on the motherboard or not.

Make sure that you have installed the driver software for the sound card of your desktop computer system. Your computer system has the Realtek sound card. If the sound driver is installed then i will recommend you to reinstall the driver software for the Realtek sound card of your computer system. After the installation of the driver software this problem will be resolved.

If the problem of the sound is not resolved after installing the sound driver for the Realtek sound card of your desktop computer system which has the Windows 7 operating system then i think this is the setting problem of audio devices connected to your computer system. Make sure the speakers connected to the system are not muted and it is plugged in properly. Also check the sound level of the speakers connected to the system.

You are having the Realtek sound card on the GIGABYTE GA-EP43T-UD3L motherboard of your computer system. So you will be having the Realtek HD audio manager installed in your computer system for managing the audio devices connected to your computer system. I think there can also be problem for audio of your computer system. make sure the audio device connected to the system is detected by this software.

I think first of all you should check that the driver software which you have installed for the Realtek sound card of your computer system is compatible with the Windows 7 operating system or not. You can download all the driver softwares for this GIGABYTE GA-EP43T-UD3L motherboard from the website of the Gigabyte. Refer the link given below and download the drivers for the Windows 7 operating system.
    http://www.gigabyte.com.tw/Support/M...ProductID=3111