Thread: Gigabyte GA-EX58-UD3R Motherboard Driver Problem

Gigabyte GA-EX58-UD3R Motherboard Driver Problem

Hello, I am having Gigabyte GA-EX58-UD3R Motherboard in my computer which is giving me some problem while working on Windows xp. Whenever I try to install drivers on my computer now, it don't allow me to install them. It shows that all of the drivers are installed already, but if you make use of any device then you will come to know that the drivers are not working. So, if you are having any solution to achieve it, then please help me to solve my problem regarding it.

Re: Gigabyte GA-EX58-UD3R Motherboard Driver Problem

Hello, I think you must need to first remove all of the drivers from your computer which are already installed on your computer and then you will able to remove all of the drivers on your computer without any problem. So, just try for it and get your problem solved. For removing all of the drivers you just need to make use of the Device manager from the My computer right click. And then you will able to remove older driver and install the new driver on your computer.

Hello, I think you must need to make use of the specification below and then by simply downloading all of the drivers from internet you can install them on your computer. So, just make sure that you will get these drivers installed on your computer without using the Driver CD, just try and get your problem solved:
    Chipset
    1. North Bridge: Intel X58 Express Chipset
    2. South Bridge: Intel ICH10R

Audio
    1. Realtek ALC888 codec
    2. High Definition Audio
    3. 2/4/5.1/7.1-channel

LAN
    1. 1 x Realtek 8111D chips (10/100/1000 Mbit)

Hello, It may possible that your computer is not able to get the all of the drivers from your normal account. So, just try to make use of the Safe mode for installing all of the drivers on your computer and then you will able to get solution for your problem. For using the safe mode you need to press the F8 key of keyboard at the boot time. Then you can able to login with the administrator account and get your problem solved.

It may possible that you are having problem of the Windows xp and you are thinking about the Gigabyte GA-EX58-UD3R Motherboard. It is possible that the Windows xp which you are using is having the problem of corrupt files. And due to which you are getting this problem of the Drivers. So, just try to install the drivers again on your computer after installing the Windows xp on your computer. Try it, it will solve your problem.

Hello, I think you must need to make use of the Driver Detective software application on your computer and then by making use of it, you will able to install the drivers on your computer. So, it is just needed to install the driver detective. It will provide you following basic features:
    • Automatic Driver Updates
    • Shows Scan Progress
    • Driver Back-Up Wizard
    • Drivers Specific To Your Computer
    • Integrated Customer Support
    • Easy Migrator Operating System Upgrade Wizard
    • Safe and Secure Using .Net Technology
    • Easy User Interface