Thread: Suggestion for Decent Core i7 Motherboard in less price

Suggestion for Decent Core i7 Motherboard in less price

Hi friends,
    I am totally confused on developing my pc. I am planning to assamble my pc with the best gaming rig for the casual games and watching netflix movies on my 50 inch Plasma TV. To setup all these i am looking out for a decent mother board which has great function as per the gaming pc's requirement. I don't want to lose my money on a fake motherboard which after sometime dig a hole in your pocket. I am not interested in overlocking it or doing some other things. It would be great if the motherboard has a biultin Wi-Fi. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Re: Suggestion for Decent Core i7 Motherboard in less price

I'll suggest you "Asrock X58 Extreme".

Information on this motherboard:

The X58 Extreme is one of the great motherboard which designed and meant for the Core i7, It has the feature of overclocking and gives high-performance memory support. It is also subtitle of similar with GIGABYTE who has their own X58 Extreme mainboard. X58 Extreme is a scaled down version from the X58 Supercomputer from ASRock, with a sacled down price.

Check out this one "GIGABYTE's GA-EX58-UD3R"

Features:

1. It supports the new generation Intel 32nm 6-core processors.
    2. It is design with 2 oz PCB copper cooled quality to lower the working temperature.
    3. It supports the newest Intel® Core™ i7 processors in socket LGA1366 with QPI 6.4 GT/s.
    4. It supports three channel DDR3 2000 + memory.
    5. It has 2 PCI-E 2.0 x16 graphics interface with CrossFireX and SLI which supports for ultimate graphics performance.
    6. It has a unique hardware control IC which provides more precision voltage control.
    7. It has Patented DualBIOS with dual hardware BIOS protection.
    8. It has the feature of high speed Gigabit Ethernet connection.
    9. It also supports home theater quality for 8-channel High Definition Audio.

How about this one "ASUS P6T6 WS". It a great motherboard and still now it haven't given any kind of problem though i am using it from the last three months.
    The list of features are given below:
    It has True 16 3-Way SLI, 6 PCI-E Gen2 x16, Diag LED, ASUS Heartbeat, SAS Onboard, GP Diagnosis card, ASUS SASsaby Card Support, LGA-1366 Intel Core i7 Processor Extreme Edition i7 Processor, X58 Chipset, PCIe 2., ATI CrossfireX Technology, SLI Technology, Triple Channel DDR3 1600 (OC)/1333/1066, AI Nap, Fan Xpert, Q-Shield, Q-Connector, CrashFree BIOS 3, EZ Flash 2, OC Profile, TPM, Noise Filtering, External SATA, Dual RAID, Dual Gigabit LAN, High Definition Audio.
    By looking at the features i think you would be satisfied with your requirement.

I am using Intel Desktop Board DX58SO which is the best one till now.
    The Intel Desktop Board DX58SO is designed to support the power of the all new Intel Core i7 processors which supports for upto eight threads of raw in reference to the power of CPU processing, it has triple channel of DDR3 memory and with the full support for ATI CrossfireX and NVIDIA SLI technology. Nowadays the PC games like Far Cry 2, it needs a computing platform that should deliver maximum multi-threaded CPU support with great graphics support. If you want to experiance the best gaming environment than this is the one.

The EVGA X58 is a very nice motherboard. It helped me to built my system and it performs verly smoothly. I like the 'G' bios, though the new bios are being represented to light to the further. I had searched many sites in search for core i7 motherboard. Asus is also a good motherboard, but EVGA tech help and knowledgeable forum are very easy and on top. I considered Gigabyte, but mostof my friends are having problems with it. Someone posted the review of x58 not a true tri sli, but it does allow us to use 3 video cards. It has slot 1 & 2 are 16 and slot 3 is 8.