Thread: Intel 945 GLVG Motherboard Driver Problem

Intel 945 GLVG Motherboard Driver Problem

Hello, I am having Intel 945 GLVG motherboard and when recently I format my computer, I am not able to install that drivers on my computer. I have tried lots of time, but it didn't find any driver on the cd and so, it is not possible for me to install any driver on my computer. So, if you are having any solution to do the same the please provide me that, so I can install the driver for my motherboard and solve my problem.

Re: Intel 945 GLVG Motherboard Driver Problem

Hello, I think you are having the problem of the cd. Most of the time this type of the problem occur due to the scratched cd. And for solving such problem, it is necessary to make use of the another source. So, you need to try for the any other sources from the internet, which will provide you solution for your problem. So, you need to visit the different sites which will provide your drivers needed for your intel 954 motherboard.

Hey, I think you must need to make use of the Driver detective application for removing the different drivers on your computer. It will solve your problem. I have used it on my friends computer for same purpose. It is having following features:
    • Automatic Driver Updates
    • Shows Scan Progress
    • Driver Back-Up Wizard
    • Drivers Specific To Your Computer
    • Integrated Customer Support
    • Safe and Secure Using .Net Technology
    • Easy User Interface
    • Tested and Proven Driver Update Technology

Hello, If you are having the intel motherboard then you must need to visit the intel website and then by simply downloading the drivers related to your motherboard number you can able to get the solution for your problem. It will able to solve your problem, but you need to download all the drivers on your computer and then you will able to install it on your computer. So, just do it and solve your problem.

Hello, I think you must need to check your drive is connected properly or not. As it may possible that your Dvd or Cd drive is not working properly and that is why it is not able to get the required drivers on your cd. So, it is necessary to check the drive is working or not. Or you can simply remove the connection of the drive and then try for attaching it, and then again try to install the drivers.

I have heard that there are many software applications available which are having ability to install the drivers on your computer without any problem. So, you need to search for such software on internet. And then you will able to get installed all the drivers by simply installing the drivers. It wills solve your problem. So, it just need to install such software on your computer. One of my friend told me that it is simple and don't take more time.