Thread: Problem with Asus M4A785TD-V Evo Motherboard

Problem with Asus M4A785TD-V Evo Motherboard

I am having the computer system which has the Asus M4A785TD-V Evo Motherboard. I had assembled this computer system two years ago. This computer system has the Windows Vista operating system. I am facing the problem with this motherboard after the upgrade of the operating system in my computer system from the Windows XP to the Windows Vista operating system. After the upgrade this computer system is not working properly. So how can i resolve the problem of Asus M4A785TD-V Evo Motherboard in my computer system.

Re: Problem with Asus M4A785TD-V Evo Motherboard

You are having the motherboard which has the Asus M4A785TD-V Evo Motherboard along with the Windows Vista Operating system. You are having many problems with this motherboard in your computer system. Although you have not mentioned the problem that you are facing over here. This is the assembled computer system. This problem has started after the upgradation of the operating system of your computer system from the Windows XP to the Windows Vista operating system.

You have upgraded the operating system of your computer system and after that your computer system is not working properly. I think you have not installed the proper driver softwares of your motherboards or the hardware peripherals of the motherboard for the Windows Vista operating system. You will be having the driver disc of this motherboard which is provided with the motherboard at the time of the purchase of the motherboard. Install the drivers properly and reboot the system.

If you are not having the driver disc of this motherboard with you then you can download the drivers for this motherboard compatible with the Windows Vista operating system from the official website of the ASUS. Search for your motherboard drivers on the website download them and install them properly in your computer system. after the proper installation of the drivers for this motherboard for the Windows Vista operating system in your computer system restart the computer system. After that the problem will be resolved.

If you are not able to find the proper driver software for the Asus M4A785TD-V Evo Motherboard compatible with the Windows Vista Operating System. Then you can update the driver software of the hardwares of your computer system manually one by one from the device manager of your computer system. Go to the device manager , right click on the hardwares and select update drivers for each hardwares of the motherboard.

There are many softwares and the applications are available which can search the driver softwares for the computer system and install them according to the operating system that is used in the computer system. Some of the softwares and the applications are as follows.

• Driver Finder
    • Driver Detective
    • Driver Scanner