Thread: Need drivers for Intel DH55TC Media Series Motherboard

Need drivers for Intel DH55TC Media Series Motherboard

I am having the computer system which has the Intel Motherboard. Now i have installed the Windows 7 operating system on this computer system. Previously i was having the Windows Vista Operating System on this computer system. Now i am not having the drivers software compatible with this Intel Motherboard. I am having the Intel DH55TC Media Series Motherboard in my computer system. I want the Drivers for Intel DH55TC Media Series Motherboard. Where can i find the Driver software for this Motherboard.

Re: Need drivers for Intel DH55TC Media Series Motherboard

You are having the Computer system with the Intel DH55TC Media Series Motherboard which is one of the best motherboards available in the market for the Multimedia on computer system purpose. Now you have installed the Windows 7 operating system on this computer system and you are not having the Driver softwares for the Intel DH55TC Media Series Motherboard which you are having in your computer system. It is very easy to find the drivers compatible with the Windows 7 operating system for this motherboard. You can go the website of the Intel and download the driver software.

Many manufacturers provides the driver software disc of the Motherboard of the computer system that they are selling to the customer. This disc includes the driver software compatible with the existing Operating system installed in the system as well as if another OS is available in the market for the Up gradation. So if the disc is provided then it will be having the Driver software compatible with the Windows 7 operating system for the Intel DH55TC Media Series Motherboard. Install this Driver software disc in the ROM and install all the drivers for this motherboard properly. After that reboot the system.

If you are not having the Compatible driver software in the disc for the Windows 7 operating system for this Intel DH55TC Media Series Motherboard or the manufacturer has not provided any driver software disc with the product then you can download the software from the Official website of the manufacturer of your computer system. Although you have not mention the manufacturer of your system. Go to the website, select the model number of your system and download the drivers and software for your computer system compatible with the Windows 7 operating system.

If you are not able to find the driver softwares on the website of the manufacturer of your computer system then you have to manually update the drivers for the hardwares connected to the motherboard of your computer system. For this go to the Device Manager and select the each hardware devices one by one and right click on them and select the update driver option. This will install the driver software for the hardwares of the motherboard compatible with the Windows 7 Operating System.

If the drivers are not updated manually from the Device manager of your computer system for the Intel DH55TC Media Series Motherboard in the Windows 7 Operating system then you have only one option left otherwise you will have to again downgrade to the Windows Vista operating system. You can contact the Customer service center of your computer system. They will provide you the drivers for this computer system with the Intel DH55TC Media Series Motherboard for the Windows 7 Operating system.