Thread: buying ram memory

thosecars82 Guest

buying ram memory

Hello there
    I just got broken the ram memory in my laptop. Well, there is still 1GB of memory which works, thanks to which I can write you this post. I would appreciate if you could told me in what kind of shop I can buy a new piece of ram memory to replace the broken one. The laptop is asus Z53J series model F3J4, Duo T7200.
    Thanks in advance.

Re: buying ram memory

The first main thing is that you can make contact to your customer care center so executive will come to your place and your laptop or visit to your nearest Asus service center so they can understand your problem which you are facing. If you want to buy RAM by your own then go to nearest computer electronic device market and see this 1 GB DDR2 SDRAM - 667 MHz is printed on the ram memory.

thosecars82 Guest

Re: buying ram memory

Quote Originally Posted by Baltazar View Post
    The first main thing is that you can make contact to your customer care center so executive will come to your place and your laptop or visit to your nearest Asus service center so they can understand your problem which you are facing. If you want to buy RAM by your own then go to nearest computer electronic device market and see this 1 GB DDR2 SDRAM - 667 MHz is printed on the ram memory.
    Would it be possible to replace the old 1GB piece of RAM with a new 2GB piece of RAM? I do not know if a 2GB piece of RAM would be compatible with this laptop.
    Thanks