Thread: Upgradation of processors unaffected

Upgradation of processors unaffected

Hi. Well I had an Intel Pentium 4 3ghz processor system. I have upgraded my system now with Intel Dual core processor but the thing is am still not able to see any affect on my system. It is not speeding up, in the sense of some programs. I am still finding some problems in accessing programs at a good speed. What can be the problem. Please suggest. Thank you.

Re: Upgradation of processors unaffected

Hello. The problem seems to be with the program you are trying to use. Processors are meant to speed up in the sense of processing multiple programs at a time with the same speed. But the issue can be with the programs that you are using as these programs may be highly sophisticated and needs more processing power. Check the compatibility.

Hi. Your problem seems to be very simple and not very problematic. There might be a possibility that the programs you are are trying to say may be related to graphics. Due to some of graphical problem your processor is not able to cope up with the program. You need to check out the Gpu of your system. A Gpu stands for graphical processing unit which offloads the graphics (3D) from the microprocessors.

The problem may also be with the programs. The programs may not be proper as they might be affected or corrupted. you need to check out whether there are no issues with the programs containing any bugs. But other than this try overclocking your processor. Overclocking will let you to to work the processor at a higher clock rate which indeed increase the speed of your processor. Try it out. All the best.