Thread: I want to buy a motherboard within 4K

I want to buy a motherboard within 4K

I want to buy a motherboard within 4K. Recently i heard about the Asus P5KPL-AM/PS motherboard with new feature anti surge technology.
    I want to know more features of this motherboard.

Re: I want to buy a motherboard within 4K

Perhaps you can reconfirm the price of your motherboard by refering to this article called ASUS Motherboard Price List in India and reconfirm it to many hardware vendor shops located in Mumbai, Lamington Road.

Get more info about Asus P5KPL-AM/PS motherboard here : Asus P5KPL-AM/PS motherboard

and more info : Asus P5KPL-AM/PS motherboard launched in India
    The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. - Albert Einstein

What we think, we become (Please don't think you are a superhero and don't try to fly)

"SUCCESS IS NOT A DESTINATION , IT'S A JOURNEY"

Main features' highlight :
    • Supports Intel 45 nm multi-core processors
    • IntelĀ® G31/ICH7
    • FSB 1600(O.C.)/1333/1066/800 MHz
    • DDR2 1066(O.C.)/800/667 MHz
    • 5000hrs VRM Solid Capacitors
    • Gigabit Lan
    • 2 x COM Ports
    • Anti Surge

A nice motherboard with value for money...!

Motherboard= ASUS P5KPL-AM/PS
    CPU = Core 2 Duo E8400 (3.00 GHz)
    RAM = 3GB Kingston
    HDD = 500GB Seagate
    Power supply= 500Watts VIP

About Anti surge When the voltage from a switching power supply is not stable, over voltages may cause damage to important components of the motherboard. ASUS Anti-Surge protection prevents this from happening and protects the motherboard from damage caused by such power surges

U can trust ASUS Any time for Motherboard.

ASUS P5VD2-MX SE Motherboard

Product Specification:
    System Type: PC
    Chipset: VIA P4M890
    Form Factor: Micro ATX
    Data Bus Speed: 1066 MHz
    Compatible Processors: Celeron D, Pentium D, Core 2 Duo, Core 2 Extreme, Pentium Dual Core, Celeron 400 sequence, Pentium 4
    Processor Socket: LGA775 Socket
    Maximum Processors Supported: 1
    Maximum Supported RAM Size: 2 GB
    RAM Technology: DDR2 SDRAM

This motherboard supports the latest Intel Pentium / Celeron CPU in LGA775 package with 1066/ 800/ 533MHz FSB, Hyper-Threading Technology and core-speeds up to 3.8GHz and beyond.

Enjoy the extraordinary CPU power from the latest dual-core CPU. The advanced processing technology contains two physical CPU cores with individually dedicated L2 Caches to satisfy the rising demand for more powerful processing capability.

64-bit computing, the next generation technology to replace current 32-bit architecture, delivers advanced system performance, faster memory access and increased productivity. This motherboard provides excellent compatibility and flexibility by supporting either 64-bit or 32-bit architecture.

The P5VD2-MX SE offers the CPU Lock Free feature, which allows you to adjust CPU multiplier to 14x. The reduction of multiplier value provides more flexibility for increasing external FSB frequency to raise memory bus bandwidth. CPU Lock Free boosts overall system performance by making synchronous modification possible. Enjoy better performance at the same CPU operation speed and improve your system without pushing the CPU to the limit.

The CrashFree BIOS2 feature now includes the BIOS auto-recovery function in a support CD. Users can reboot their system through the support CD when a bootable disk is not available, and go through the simple BIOS auto-recovery process. ASUS motherboards now enable users to enjoy this protection feature without the need to pay for an optional ROM.

When the system hangs due to overclocking failure, there is no need to open the case to clear CMOS data. Just simply restart the system, the BIOS would show the previous setting and then users can amend the CPU setting again.

With ASUS EZ Flash, you can update BIOS before entering operating system. No more DOS-based flash utility and bootable diskette required.