Thread: Motherboard does not show POST screen

Motherboard does not show POST screen

Hey Guys!
    I have a weird problem. I'm not sure if it is a problem or not. Well, whenever i power on my computer, it directly shows me the screen which has "Verifying DMI Pool Data...." And then boots from whichever boot device is set. Well i never see the Boot screen where it Checks the RAM, devices detected, that is the first screen which is the Post Screen. How do i enable it? Please help Guys! Thanks...

Re: Motherboard does not show POST screen

Hey there!
    Well that shouldn't bother your unless your machine is screwed up. Anyways did you make any changes in the BIOS? Was the POST screen shown before making the changes in the BIOS? Do post these thing, may be someone could help you then...! All the best..!

Hey!
    Thanks for taking some time out and replying to this question of mine. I Guess i made some changes and then i was not sure if the machine is configured properly or not. So i selected the option which said "load system defaults" Then i saved the settings and did a reboot. Now this problem started and stopped showing the boot post screen...! Help..! Well i keep on experimenting with my computer and without this screen i cannot see what my processor speed, RAM detected, Devices detected...! Help Guys! Thanks

Hey!
    Well i guess what is the problem with your case, not 100% correct but this may be it. You loaded default Bios settings fearing if the changes you made wouldn't work, Right? Well there is an option in advaced settings section which is generally second option in the motherboard, which is know as "Fast Boot". In my guess i think this option might be enabled when you loaded the default settings...! Try to Disable this setting, may be you can then see the Post screen then...! Do post back if nothing happens..! All the best...!