Thread: Getting "not responding" on top of window

Getting "not responding" on top of window

Since 4/5 days ago, I found that my computer is starting to drag a little pause over the little thing. Once I open some program, but I got "not responding" on top of the window.

I tried to delete all windows errors, remove all icons from my desktop which I do not served, remove the boot (from the ignition of the PC) programs which I do not use, I've done a good defrag my pc, I ran the antivirus. So I do everything in my possession, I see a little better in the future but it was short and it eventually crashed.

So I repeat everything, by the way I reinstalled Avast pro with whom I made a thorough scan, but nothing and I reinstalled Tune Up but again nothing spectacular nor indeed found and however, my computer always ram a bit and the message "not responding" is again shown faith in some little use so I do not know what to do or what to look for.

So I hope someone can help me.

Re: Getting "not responding" on top of window

It may be a problem in windows (where xp, vista) or material that you do not know either

My windows vista

if not in terms of config, I have an Intel Pentium Dual Core T 2330 1.6 GHz, a graphics card NVidia GeForce 9300M G 128 MB GDDR3 memory, a RAM 3 GB and that is what I can tell you (if you want more details let me know I will try to do my best ...)

if I can just ask, my problem might not be the reason that my computer relatively much heating?

the return of the PIO mode can be?
    Device Manager -> ATAPI/IDE -> Primary IDE channel -> advanced -> if set PIO mode, uninstall the channel and reboots, it will normally then DMA

I do not know what the thing you call "PIO mode" or what the "DMA" and not what this "channel" should be I uninstall apparently. If you could tell me before I touch I would be delighted.