Thread: After switching to GA-8I915PM, Windows does not installed

After switching to GA-8I915PM, Windows does not installed

Hi,

I have Motherboard gigabyte GA-8I915PM + Pentium4 3.0Ghz + DDR 400 Hynix 512 Mb + DDR 400 NCP 512 MB + GeCube Radeon X1550 + Codegen 300 Wt. After the assembly (I hope I am correct because only) of the fulminating mixture includes meals (the wire in the socket) - or at the very start. No buttons. BIOS dropping and jumper and battery pull. Useless. Wind clear stump does not boot. I reinstalled. It appears the problem. I choose where to put the chapter begins copying files and for 42-49 percent выскакивает file that is (in each case is different) can not be copied or stop of the installation or skip it. We put the disk with XP SP2 and SP3 CD working correctly. Tried to drive D threw the disc is damaged and installing it is not possible. But it also worked without problems - there was no bugs!

Thanks in advance!

Re: After switching to GA-8I915PM, Windows does not installed

Turn off the automatic inclusion in the BIOS after power dropouts, "Auto Start On AC Loss", or "AC PWR Loss Restart", or even as something.

Maybe he does not turn off, while sleeping or waiting? Turning off via the "Start" menu or button on the main body?

Thank for reply,

AC PWR Loss is like in the Power management and shutdown. Useless. All very well to start. Comp turns off after startup. Cooler Cool. But after this button is not included. Just insert the pull-cord. I think I WMS contact button connected? And more. Everest grit that I have BIOS 2005. Found at the site of the 2009 GB BIOS F8. Download the program. I want to alter through the Q-flash. What thoughts will be? Can cure? And may add support ddr NCP? Now put the 512MB and 256MB Hynix Samsung. Everything works. And more. In the BIOS coitus like this Cpu fan-3pin, as I have set 4pin. Indeed, in cooler percent food 4pinovoe. The truth does not help ... Thank you.

I want to alter through the Q-flash. What thoughts will be? Can cure? And may add support ddr NCP?
    Try it might help.

AC PWR Loss is like in the Power management and shutdown. Useless. All very well to start. Comp turns off after startup. Cooler Cool. But after this button is not included. Just insert the pull-cord. I think I WMS contact button connected?
    Turn off contacts with PowerOn materinki and check. Start the closure of these contacts screwdriver.

That cooler is spinning, it is very strange ...