Thread: Problems since the change of CPU, RAM & Mainboard

Problems since the change of CPU, RAM & Mainboard

Hi,
    I have recently upgraded my PC since the Socket 939 is already something in the day has come. Now I have my MSI KA790GX, 4096MB Corsair DDR2-800 and an AMD Athlon 6000 + x ² purchased. In itself, the system runs stable and I have no reason to grumble, were it not for this little annoying problem with the shakes during the 3-D games. The computer hangs here every few seconds for a brief moment. Times more, sometimes less. But without bucking never. Also, the sound here seems to "freeze". Such problems I had with my old system and that was never n ² x AMD Athlon 3800 + with 2048MB DDR RAM MSI K8N Diamond Plus.

My current system:

Xilence Power 480 Watt (bequiet is in repair )
    MSI Socket AM2 + KA790GX
    ² x AMD Athlon 6000 + Brisbane AM2 boxed 89Watt
    2 x 2048MB Corsair DDR2-800 TwinX
    256MB MSI 7800GTX
    2x Maxtor DiamondMax10 300GB in Raid-0
    DVD +-RW for LiteOn
    Windows XP Home 32bit

I have the first driver on the CD's used. After the problem I have with them the latest from MSI replaced. There was also no improvement. The driver directly from Nvidia, etc. also brought no improvement. Bios I have the latest version flashed. Temperature problems, I can also be ruled out. CPU is in idle at 30 ° C and under maximum load at 40 ° C. Graphics card is in idle at 45-50 ° C and under load at 60-70 ° C depending on the application. Out with CPU-Cool. Chipset can not read.

My guess now tends towards the PSU, but I can not imagine it because. The power supply should be sufficient for this machine. Otherwise I would only have the board as a source of error which would be very annoying.

The AMD Dual Core Optimizer, I have already tried. Whether with or without, it makes no difference.

Maybe someone has or had a similar or same problem, I would be grateful for any solution.

Re: Problems since the change of CPU, RAM & Mainboard

have you just swapped the parts and then the computer is started or have you done anything new. Do you have all the drivers also inserted .

The system, unfortunately I had to completely re-up, did it, including all service packs installed and the latest Windows updates are also on it.

So can I actually do not have errors. Service packs are installed from a CD. After Norton Antivirus installed, then download updates. Malware is therefore actually not even in question, but never say never

The onboard graphics are automatically disabled when a PCI Express card is installed. I have neither the BIOS or via jumpers the opportunity it off manually. Habs even just with the onboard chip but the attempt to bring the games with 1680x1050 resolution not even 30FPS

Turn OFF the Norton
    Turn OFF the Norton
    Turn OFF the Norton.

everything will be alright.

Are you sure it is connected with the Norton? One attempt, it would be worth but what the virus scanner would be an alternative? Avira Free AV is far less efficient.