Thread: Need Manual For Intel 810E Motherboard

Need Manual For Intel 810E Motherboard

Hello, I Have an Bought an Old Computer from a Freind And thought to upgrade it.It has 64 Mb x2= 128 Mb Ram , my Main Purpose is to Upgrade the Ram But I really Dont Know How Much More Ram i cant Fit In it. Also i tried Hard To find Manual For these motherboard But can seem To find the Appropriate one , although I got Downloaded Many manual But none of Them Matches mines, i tried with Cpuz but It show Blank at the place on Motherboard model no and manufacturer name please Help me Solve these Thanks

Re: Need Manual For Intel 810E Motherboard

Hello, First if you dont know the motherboard model no then you can post your Bios id Her i Will find it for You. to find your bios id , press pause button when your Pc start and Check and Computer Screen Bios id will Be Shown or Best You BIOS Agent It BIOS Agent will automatically identify your computer's BIOS information. You'll quickly identify the BIOS date, BIOS type, BIOS ID string, motherboard OEM data, motherboard chipset, and super I/O data. This information is very helpful in the event you need or want to upgrade the BIOS on your PC. The BIOS Agent program is totally harmless, will not damage your system in any way, and no hidden information about your system is submitted to a database without your prior knowledge. It is simply a tool that you can use to obtain useful information about your system. Version 3.61 adds support for ACPI version detection and supports Vista and Longhorn Server.This is an efficient, easy-to-use tool to help you figure out the details that make your computer tick. BIOS Agent is a lightweight freeware application with a clean and well-designed interface that lets you get the information you need with only a few button clicks.The program can retrieve information on the type of BIOS your computer runs and chipset type, as well as information on CPU, ROM, and RAM. Once you've gathered the details you need, you can save the report in TXT format or print it. There's no installation required for BIOS Agent. This program will be useful for administrators or power users looking to keep their systems up to date.

You can Download it From here

Hello, I have Downlod the Bios Agent plus From Here the Output of Award Bios Id

• BIOS Type: Award
    • BIOS Date: October 4th 2001
    • BIOS ID: 10/04/2001-i810-NS366-6A69MV3PC-00-None
    • BIOS OEM: BIOS-N-2M (2K011004) - 6.00 PG
    • Chipset: Intel Whitney 82810E rev 3
    • SuperIO: NSC 363 rev 232 at port 002E
    • Manufacturer: ??
    • Motherboard: Unknown

I think It is sufficient thanks for Your reply

Quote Originally Posted by Abaan View Post
    Hello, I have Downlod the Bios Agent plus From Here the Output of Award Bios Id

• BIOS Type: Award
    • BIOS Date: October 4th 2001
    • BIOS ID: 10/04/2001-i810-NS366-6A69MV3PC-00-None
    • BIOS OEM: BIOS-N-2M (2K011004) - 6.00 PG
    • Chipset: Intel Whitney 82810E rev 3
    • SuperIO: NSC 363 rev 232 at port 002E
    • Manufacturer: ??
    • Motherboard: Unknown

I think It is sufficient thanks for Your reply
    Your motherboard is Identified As intel 810e Chipset board From PcPartners/Vtech Manufacturer You can Download Your Manual From Here

http://www.elhvb.com/mboards/vtech/m...810/index.html

hello Its an old thread but i have the same issue i use bios agent plus to got the details about the Motherboard. currently its on 733Mhz processor, 256mb ram. i tried to install 1Ghz and 1.2GHz but i did get display on these processors. both have same bus speed 133 same to 733Mhz. Board is manufactured by Gateway and i didnt find any manual on net for this board. even not on gateway site. There isnt any prominent mark for Model identification on Motherboard.
    agent plus

BIOS Type: AMI
    BIOS Date: February 20th, 2001
    BIOS ID: 51-2300-000000-00101111-030199-
    BIOS OEM: CB81010A.15A.0020.P03.0102201650
    Chipset: Intel Whitney 82810E rev 3
    SuperIO: SMC LPC47M10x rev 1 at port 002E
    Manufacturer: Gateway
    Motherboard: D810E2CB
    A BIOS Update has been detected for your PC.

if any one knw how to get bios update or manual for this.. is this board supported processor above to 733? 1GHz or 1200MHz?

bilahm,

Have you tried contacting Gateway official website for the BIOS available for your motherboard model. You can try to contact them from this link - http://support.gateway.com/support/a...pid=supportnav

I also tried to search for this model D810E2CB but I didnt get anything listed for it, just check to make sure whether support for your motherboard isnt discontinued.

Thanks for quick reply. Yes i have searched for it on gateway official website and reached the link you mentioned in your post. This board isnt listed on gateway website, well i guess they excluded its support by all means drivers/bios/ manual. Intel also disconnected this board long time ago but they are providing bois/drivers to download. i downloaded the required drivers from Intel website but bios didnt work for this board as it shows gateway Logo with AMI bios at post time. AMI Bios update scan also reported as a gateway bios. gateway has hands up for this board. On this link i found same to same board as i have..
    pcstats.com/articleview.cfm?articleID=1042
    Its an Intel board... i am confused and have headache now.. Still determinant to use this board for project, upgrade its bios to make it support 1Ghz processor and find the right manual...

Your motherboard model is D810E2CB and on intel there is a bios available for this board, check this link out - https://downloadcenter.intel.com/Det...0E2CB&lang=eng