Thread: Can i Play recent games with my configurations

Can i Play recent games with my configurations

original quad processor Q6600 + motherboard P5B-PLUS + 3 strips of 1gb ram with power supply 520 W. There is a fault on the motherboard with the USB. But the motherboard works! So knowing that I dont have a graphics card and if I can play with what graphics card I can play. thank you
    -Their is a time for one thing, and times for other things, but now isn't the time to read this message-

Re: Can i Play recent games with my configurations

What budget you have? Also 2GB of memory in dual channel would be better than three that are in most cases unnecessary. Then for Graphic card you can go with a 4870 or 4850.
    Searching the forums can help you to find your answers more quickly

Recently, many new online gaming services have been introduced. The world is having a visible affect on the online gaming industry, as more and more people turned towards playing and enjoying online games.

Games on net were once an imaginary phrase, but since the introduction of thousands of user friendly and easy operating games on the Internet, people are finding that fiction has become reality.

But, now you can read about what you want to learn and play free online games at paying no money. This is the ultimate playing way for anyone frightened by the complex layout of games. To play online games, read introduction to the games and play along.

Another main reason people want to play free online games is to get refreshed from the monotonous and hectic routine. With games on net, all of that excitement can be put into action. The people may choose to play free online games for recreation. Many people just want to chill out at the end of a day, and playing with a pool or slot machine etc. doesn't provide sufficient amusement.

There are lots of software which will help you in speedup your PC Speed for gaming purpose.

NVIDIA GeForce 9400 would be more than enough as it has a higher memory clock, shader, and etc. The best video or graphics cards are those who are sponsored with NVIDIA Graphics or Ati Radeon Graphics, These graphic cards are really for gaming and good for gaming and other graphics tasks.