Thread: Graphic cards with same model but different companies

Graphic cards with same model but different companies

There are ample of graphic cards in the market that comes with same model. But the company selling them is different. Like the high end series. The R9 series is provided by Sapphire and VTX3D both. I am quiet confused what to choose here. There is a huge price difference between both. Also when I try to find out some mid range graphic card I can still find the same kind of difference. I had tried looking around but I am unable to find any proper differences. At one side a R9 series comes for 25k while the same is for 32k by another company.

Re: Graphic cards with same model but different companies

Most of this cards are using the same kind of chipset. The difference lies in the cooling and clock rate. You will get a higher clock create and more ram in a high end card. This also include a extreme body with high end cooling option. This really matters a lot. Like Sapphire AMD/ATI Radeon R9 is a high end one that has three fans with a big size heat sink. When you play games at high end settings you will be lot more easier. Compare to that if you go with another card which is a low end you wont be getting good resolution on the same.

Re: Graphic cards with same model but different companies

The best way to find the difference is comparing the specs. Recently I had seen a HIS card which features amazing cooling design. It was a 3GB card where playing high end games was quiet amazing. You get great resolution the same. The heat sink was design to give maximum cooling. There were huge fans on the front. Also these type of cards also need a good psu or else you wont be able to get maximum performance from the same. There is not huge difference on the graphic features. The design and cooling stuff is just different here.