Thread: Best computer monitor for this year for gaming

Best computer monitor for this year for gaming

Selecting a computer monitor are sometime not easy. And the year is almost going to end soon. So I am quiet sure the manufacturers are waiting back for the next year to release something new. I am going to suggest a monitor model to my friend who want it for gaming. So I need the best one. Not any model. When I tried to find the list of monitors that were released this year I can find a long list. Here gaming is not the only need. The monitor is going to use for day to day usage also. So it must have a nice and adjustable resolution that can be modified from time to time depending on the requirement.

Re: Best computer monitor for this year for gaming

There are ample of them. It is right if you are having too many models in the market then it is not easy to find which is the best one among this. So I am going to suggest you a few models that are worth testing. You can try to find HP EliteDisplay E271i. An IPS Backlit LED monitor. Sleek and great for gaming and various other usage. It is a 27inch widescreen monitor that provide you great screen resolution and amazing features. It also brings 178-degree viewing angles. I had seen this monitor output. And it is very impressive. Due to big size you get a large space to work and also play games. But it is quiet costly.

Re: Best computer monitor for this year for gaming

Asus Rog Swift PG278Q is an great monitor. ROG series is dedicated for gaming by Asus and this monitor falls under it. That simply means it is very high end model. The monitor offer you an amazing 27-inch screen size and you get a maximum resolution of 2560 x 1440. It offers you 144Hz refresh rate with 1ms response time. The monitor also comes loaded with NVIDIA G-SYNC technology. One benefit that you get additional in this is, it comes with GamePlus onscreen timer. And in that you get 60-120-144Hz refresh rate. You can control that with the turbo key. Also the same will help you to use 5-way OSD navigation. Amazing feature.