Thread: What are the features of Vizio 4K TV

What are the features of Vizio 4K TV

4K TV is a new trend that is coming up fast and I had seen a lot of flat lcd panels feature the 4K logo. I want to know about Vizio 4K TV that is announced recently. In photos this really look great and I am quiet sure watching movies on the same is quiet amazing. But I am quiet not able to figure out the features that this TV are going to provide compare to other HDTV in the market. There are plasma tv also that are very costly but gives amazing screen output. I hope there will be something new for which this TV models are so much costly. 4K is the resolution thing, what other unique features it offers.

Re: What are the features of Vizio 4K TV

4K means a ultra high HD resolution. This is not at all possible on any o there HDTV. 4K is the new resolution technology where output will be crystal clear and amazing. And this TV are just announced and will be coming up slowly. Today they are costly but in coming time we will be getting more high resolution TV with great display output. This type of TV's are only great t watch HD videos. Low resolution videos are not gong to work on the same. And they get blurry. This type of TV are designed for HD streaming video. It is going to be loaded with HDMI version 2.0 so that you can get Ultra HD resolution at up to 60 fps.

Re: What are the features of Vizio 4K TV

4K TV's are the new thing. Compare to them LCD and Plasma are different thing. Here a 4K TV can be costly due to its screen quality. That is hard to find in any other. Many upcoming models are taking the 4K features so that they can get a more amazing output. The features are not yet much revealed as the TV is just announced. But there are other models also in the market. VU I another brand that makes the same kind of 4K TV in the market. It deliver you amazing resolution quality with great features. And VU offer you a smart Tv that comes loaded with Mac, Windows and Linux. So that you can use it like a pc also.