Thread: What is Radeon Rewards and how to use that

What is Radeon Rewards and how to use that

I was looking for some ATI Radeon gpu and found this new thing called as Radeon Rewards I want to know what is it. Does this can help me to get some discount on the gpu I am trying to buy. I had tried looking around the box of a graphic card but there was nothing mentioned on that. I asked the vendor who says he is not having much information on it. But I can find some graphic card on the web which are marked with Radeon Rewards. Does there is any benefit of buying the gpu that has Radeon Rewards. And how to use that thing. It looks this through we can get free games.

Re: What is Radeon Rewards and how to use that

It is a kind of selling points that you earn when you buy amd products. You also get that when you buy a game. And it is quiet limited to specific things. You get a code that you can go on the official site to redeem and you get discounts on the same. You have to buy the card from the vendor who has participation on the same. Not every vendor is selling this gpu. And when you get that you can go with the same to redeem and get discount on games. It is nothing special here. I had got one, I never used that. I do not think you are going to get any heavy discount on the same.

Re: What is Radeon Rewards and how to use that

This is a AMD's promotion to get you some discount on the games you are buying. I do not think this is going to help much but still you can try to use the same. You can buy a graphic card which will have a reward on it. You can use the code to find what you are going to get. Amd is giving up discount on some popular title through this. But remember that most of this coupons are having a expiry date. So it is quiet good to confirm first before buying. If you buy that directly and if the coupon is expired then you wont really get anything from that. You can get a lot of information on that on the official site of amd.