Thread: Which graphic card in the market comes with liquid cooler

Which graphic card in the market comes with liquid cooler

I want some help to find which graphic card in the market is coming with liquid cooler. I am not able to find anything here. A few high end models that I had found comes with a big size fan. But there is no model that simply comes with a liquid cooler. Because here I had seen that the gpu gets a heat lot. And that affect the overall life of graphic card with its performance. Are there are any portable liquid cooler kits for a gpu also. Because I had seen a drastic improvement in the cpu performance after adding a graphic card. This will be a bit complicated to fit but I am quiet sure it will help you a lot in fixing the output.

Re: Which graphic card in the market comes with liquid cooler

There are few high end cards in the market that comes with this feature and can help you to give you a lot more better output. Hydro Series HG10 GPU is one hybrid graphic card that comes loaded with liquid cooler which will you a lot in getting maximum output. But remember that this kind of models are very costly. You can just checkout the model on the web. There are few sites which had used this card with a portable cooler and the output is really great. If this kind of cards can come in affordable range then it is a lot more better option to go for.

Re: Which graphic card in the market comes with liquid cooler

Liquid cooler is kind of good support for graphic card and for processor. But it is not in everyone's budget to buy this kind of cards. I had seen the most high end card also comes with a air cooler and there are few set of extra heat pipes so that cooling can be lot better. To keep maximum cooling support you can try buying a liquid cooler that comes with composite feature of cpu and gpu cooler both. There will be models like that in the market. That can belp you in keeping your graphic a lot more cooler. Gpu gets heated a lot when you are playing games. And through liquid cooler things can be lot more better.