Thread: Unable to connect my LG TV to new home theater

Unable to connect my LG TV to new home theater

I am having some issue while connecting my new LG TV to the home theater system. I have a hdmi connection with the same. There is a blu ray player in which I am trying to connect. I had connected my pc monitor that worked. I can see the display on the same. But when I try to do the same for my LG TV it is not working well. I am facing a lot of problem here to make this thing work. I first thought the home theater setup will be a easy option. I had reconnected the cable a number of time but still there is no display.

Re: Unable to connect my LG TV to new home theater

The best thing to fix this issue is reading the manual. You get one with the home theater system. You will have to configure the connect as mentioned in that and you have to use the compatible cable with the same. Once you are done with the same you have to choose the source from the tv and then done. It will start working. You will get the kind of display you are looking for. I think this would be the most easiest option for you to go with. Just try to change the cable and see whether you are able to get the right output or not.

Re: Unable to connect my LG TV to new home theater

I do not think this is a cable issue. If there are multiple hdmi ports then try changing the same. And from your tv remote you have to select the source. The next thing you need is turn on your blu ray player and you will get the display on your screen. It is quiet easy to configure. If it is not working then surely it is the cable issue. You will have to check the same. You can try using some other cable also. Sometime improper cable compatibility affect the display on the screen which can resolved by changing the same.