Thread: Need advice to buy a 32inch ultra hd monitor

Need advice to buy a 32inch ultra hd monitor

My client need a big size monitor for his office. I had seen on web that maximum you can get is around 27inch and above that all are HDTV. So I need ab it advice on buying good 32inch monitor or hdtv whatever available. It will be also used for videos. I can see a maximum of 27inch gaming monitor only which is quiet costly. But I need something bigger than that. And I hope this works well on the laptop.

Re: Need advice to buy a 32inch ultra hd monitor

For such big monitor you have to buy a graphic card. Or else you wont get proper resolution. The screen will be blurry. But if you go for a HDTV then I think there is no need to look for gpu. The TV will automatically manage the resolution. There is a huge difference between a resolution of TV and monitor. TV are nice for videos, while monitors give you better text readability.

Do not put that much amount for a monitor. Buy a TV instead. You will surely get a good amount of screen resolution that and you said that mostly you are going to use it for presentation and video purpose. The amount which you will spend on buying a monitor, at the same amount you can get a HDTV. Samsung 32E420 is one of them. It provide you nice resolution with different connectivity options.

Even 27inch gaming monitor will do the job. It gives you a widescreen size and very sharp resolution. You can get a good one around Rs.20000. I think BenQ will be a good choice here. Others are costly. A 27inch monitor offer you 40% bigger size compare to your regular one. Text and image are nicely visible from long distance. But if you need really big size then why don't you buy a projector.

There are very few models available when it comes to a big size monitor. I think Dell is the only one that give you a 32inch size ultra hd monitor. The model is Dell UltraSharp UP3214Q. It is a very costly monitor. I do not think you can afford that. The cost of this monitor in international market is $3500. This huge size monitor gives you amazing resolution. You will need a high end gpu to get the best out of it.

You can try one more thing. You can hook up different monitor to make a single full screen. This is a kind of budget choice. Here you can use up your old monitors also. The only issue is the border. This affect the screens quality. But if you are having a decent monitor you can try connecting all them at one place making a big screen size. You have to buy multiple gpu for that.

The setup is complicated. You also need a very good set of graphic card for that. I think instead of that it is better to stick with a single 27inch monitor. BenQ has some impressive models in it. And also most of them are in budget. It is very easy to get a 24inch size monitor. They are the cheapest one. But when you go for big size they get a bit costly. And ultra big screen are comes at very high price.

I also think that if you go with a projector then it is better. You can buy a budget one from the market. You can easily get a big size screen with good resolution. At the same time you can connect your pc on that, you can connect your cable tv, etc. For business purpose projectors are the best one. Because they offer you a versatile solution for changing the screen size as per your need.