Thread: Blurry screen text on Samsung LS22C350HS 22inch monitor

Blurry screen text on Samsung LS22C350HS 22inch monitor

I had bought Samsung LS22C350HS 22inch monitor. There is a bit problem with the resolution. I had updated the drivers. I am using a automatic driver updater software. I got notification about new video driver. After that the pc restarted. I am finding a bit difficult to read the text on this monitor. It is bit blurry. I had tried changing the resolution but it is not helping. The text are not very clear.

Re: Blurry screen text on Samsung LS22C350HS 22inch monitor

This can be due to the new drivers. You can try running system restore. This will restore the old drivers with old video settings. I think this would be the most easiest way to fix the problem you are facing. Just run that and choose a old date. If this does not work then you can try re-installing the driver once again and just check that your monitor is properly calibrated. There are certain tools for that process. You can find them easily on web.

Most of this monitors comes with a auto-button. When you add a new driver the resolution is affected. The screen size is also not proper. To fix that thing you just have to hit that auto button. The screen will automatically adjust the size and stuff as per your need. I did this always whenever I am unable to get the right output. And this mostly affect the text part. Otherwise everything is quiet easy to view.

You have to adjust the text sharpness. It will become more visible. There are two settings you have to apply. First choose the right resolution. Then go in Control Panel\System and Security\System and click on Advance System Properties on the left side. Click on Advance and then click on setting under Performance. Just check that smooth edges of screen fonts is ticked or not. The next thing you have to do is go in the monitor osd menu and increase the sharpness to maximum