Thread: Which is the best fullhd 21inch LED monitor for gaming

Which is the best fullhd 21inch LED monitor for gaming

Which monitor is the best Full HD monitor available for gaming stuff. I need monitor bigger than 21". That is the minimum I am expecting. I will most probably go for two models so that I can get a more bigger resolution. But I need the best one. A full HD model with different connectivity options and high end gaming support. I had seen a few models but not able to determine which will be the best among all. Does Dell gives good monitors.

Re: Which is the best fullhd 21inch LED monitor for gaming

BenQ will be the best one. It is also cheapest. You will get all those features that you are looking for in it. BenQ GW2255 is a nice 21.5inch LED monitor. It give you a full hd support with 3000:1 Contrast Ratio. The maximum resolution it offers you is 1920 x 1080 Pixels. And the price of this monitor is around Rs.8500. I think this monitor is quiet enough for your gaming stuff. Other than whatever models I found are costly.

You don't really have to spend a huge amount on buying costly monitor. You can stick with any reasonable brand. I am using Dell S2240L 21.5 inch monitor. Almost all monitors on the web come with LED Backlit. They have a LCD panel in that. So it is not a full LED monitor. The model which I own comes for Rs.9800. The output is good due to IPS Panel.

Good gaming monitors can easily cost you around Rs.20000. So better skip the idea of buying a very high end gaming screen. Just go with the regular features. I do not think even spending around Rs.15000 is worth enough. All you are going to get is LCD LED screen. Even lcd is not bad at all. It also give you a standard kind of output. LG 20 inch E2042TC is a LED monitor that come for Rs.7000. It is decent and gives you a good screen output.

I have two models in my mind. The first one is by AOC and the second is by HP. There is not a huge price difference but this two monitors looks really amazing in terms of features. AOC I2269VWM is a 21.5" IPS monitor that give you a ultra high dynamic ratio of 20,000,000:1. This monitor just produces amazing screen quality. It has great viewing angle. It cost around Rs.10,800.

My friend own that HP Pavilion 21.5-inch monitor. We had ordered this from snapdeal. The price is same as above. This monitor is nice flat and has a big screen on the front side. The dynamic ratio it offers is 10000000:1 which is bit lower but screen quality is really good. It offers 1920 X 1080 of maximum screen resolution. This is more than enough for multimedia and gaming stuff. The monitor is ideal for gaming also.

There are various monitors available. But it is essential that you choose it wisely. There are some cheaper models that give you amazing features at low price and if you go for brand then you have to simply pay more. If you need something reliable then you can go for Dell. Because they give you the best models in the market. Dell has a budget monitor which is at my office. It is a TFT screen and comes for Rs.6400. Still the quality is good.

When you are out in the market to buy a monitor there are few things that you have to see. First the brightness, then comes the contrast ratio, hd support and some additional connectivity ports. It does not matter what type of panel you choose. If you go for full led or ips then you have to pay a high amount. But if you go with any regular model then I think you might get a cheaper monitor which good gaming support.