Thread: When it comes to gaming which is better Nvidia or AMD

When it comes to gaming which is better Nvidia or AMD

I have a doubt for new gpu. For good gaming output which is better Nvidia or AMD. I had seen AMD graphics card are bit cheaper in my location compare to Nvidia. My friends are suggesting me to go with Nvidia. According to them Nvidia gives more reliable graphic card. While in some website I had seen AMD gpus are able to give good amount of graphic output. I am looking for some advice on the same. I need a dual gpu setup so I need a good graphics but not very costly.

Re: When it comes to gaming which is better Nvidia or AMD

What I know is that AMD gives you good mid range card. If you are looking for mid range gaming then going for amd is the best choice. And if you need extreme performance then Nvidia is the best one among all.

It is not actually fair to say that amd gives low range card. It depend on the version. Both Nvidia and AMD gives you good graphic cards. You can buy on the basis of your requirements. Like if you are looking for using multiple monitors at extreme settings then surely it is costly. But if you are ok with a mid range output then going for any regular card is more than enough. It is a common discussion amount all that which among Nvidia and AMD is better. If you need dual gpu setup then you can go with amd. They give you some kind of the best graphic output at a budget price. Once you are done with choosing the right model of gpu you must try to find the benchmarking reports.

My system has a Nvidia 600 series card which is really awesome. The output is great and there is no performance issue. I am able to play games on full resolution on multiple monitors. The game works really fine and there is no crashing issue also. I advice you to go with Nvidia.